How can I use voice dialing with a compatible Bluetooth device?
In order for this feature to function, you should have paired your phone to a compatible Bluetooth headset. To use voice dialing with a compatible Bluetooth device, please press and hold on the SEARCH button on the handset and speak from the Bluetooth device.

You can use keywords like "call <contact name> <contact type>".
For example, "call John Smith home" will call John Smith's home number.

NOTE 1: An internet connection (Wi-Fi, 2G/3G/4G, etc.) is required to access this service. Your operator may charge for using 2G/3G/4G.

NOTE 2: This function requires Bluetooth in order to work properly, and usage may shorten the handset's battery life. Please refer to "How can I prolong my handset's battery life?" FAQ.

NOTE 3: This function can be utilized if your Bluetooth headset is already paired with your phone. Please refer to "How do I pair a Bluetooth headset?" FAQ.

Which Bluetooth profiles and functions does the phone support?
The phone supports the following Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, FTP, OPP, PBAP, AVRCP, GAP, GOEP, HFP, HID, HSP, MAP, SPP and SDAP profiles, as well as other standard profiles.

How do I send photos through Bluetooth?
Yes, the handset supports sending of photos through Bluetooth.
Please press All apps on the home screen > Gallery > All photos > Share > Bluetooth, put a check on the photos that you want to send and tap Next, then tap Turn on if Bluetooth is not turned on. Please select a paired device or Scan for devices that your device will start to scan
for Bluetooth devices within range paired, your phone will start transfer the photo to the other device.

NOTE 1: All apps is the square icon in the lower left corner of the home screen that opens the phone's application menu.

NOTE 2: This function requires Bluetooth in order to work properly, and usage may shorten the handset's battery life. Please refer to "How can I prolong my handset's battery life?" FAQ.

NOTE 3: Share is the one display V shaped arrows in the lower screen.

NOTE 4: You should be able to pair devices before you can transfer files like photos. Please refer to "How can I pair my phones using Bluetooth?" FAQ.

How do I pair a Bluetooth headset?
To use a Bluetooth headset to your device, you must first pair and connect it. Make sure that your Bluetooth headset is in "pairing mode". From the home screen please press All apps > Settings > Wireless and networks and tick Bluetooth > Bluetooth settings > Scan for devices.
Your phone should search for available devices in range and it will show the list on your screen. Tap the device name of the headset you will be pairing with and it should try to connect. However if it asks for a code to be able to pair, input the default code that comes with your device.

NOTE 1: All apps is the square icon in the lower left corner of the home screen that opens the phone's application menu.

NOTE 2: This function requires Bluetooth service in order to work properly, and usage may shorten the handset's battery life. Please refer to "How can I prolong my handset's battery life?" FAQ.

How can I pair my phone using Bluetooth?
To pair your phone using Bluetooth, from the home screen please press All apps > Settings > Wireless and networks then tick Bluetooth > Bluetooth settings > Scan for devices.

Your phone should search for available devices in range and it will show the list on your screen. Tap the device name of the phone you will be pairing with and it should try to connect. It would ask for a common code for the pairing to be successful. Input any number/s from your phone and input the same number/s on the other phone.

NOTE 2: This function requires Bluetooth service in order to work properly, and usage may shorten the handset's battery life. Please refer to "How can I prolong my handset's battery life?" FAQ.

Where can I check the file that was transferred to my phone using Bluetooth?
To check a file transferred via Bluetooth to your phone, first you need to create a folder shortcut on your home screen.

There are 3 ways to create a folder shortcut on your phone:

1. From the home screen please press All apps > Settings > Personalize then on the category "Add items to Home" tap Folder > Bluetooth received

2. From the home screen, please press Personalize and on the category "Add items to Home" tap Folder > Bluetooth received

3. While in the home screen, tap and hold on an empty space for about 2 seconds, the Personalize page comes up and on the category "Add items to Home" tap Folder > Bluetooth received

NOTE 2: Personalize is the paint brush icon in the lower right corner of the home screen that open's the phone customization menu.

NOTE 3: Please make sure there is at least one empty space for an icon on your home screen before you create a shortcut of the folder.

NOTE 4: This function requires 2G/3G/4G service in order to work properly, and usage may shorten the handset's battery life. Please refer to "How can I prolong my handset's battery life?" FAQ.