Problems with the HTC EVO 3D?

This is a discussion on Problems with the HTC EVO 3D? within the HTC EVO 3D Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 3D category; l am on my 3rd phone since January, and l am having a multitude of problems. My carrier is Virgin Mobile. My first phone overheated, ...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Problems with the HTC EVO 3D?

l am on my 3rd phone since January, and l am having a multitude of problems. My carrier is Virgin Mobile.

My first phone overheated, so Virgin sent me a new phone. However, they didn't tell me to remove the SD card, so the replacement phone came without an SD card, and we had to buy one for the phone. Put the SD card in, the phone seemed to work fine for a month or so.

One day, i get a notification that the SD card had been unexpectedly removed, and when i tried to use the camera, the screen said to insert an SD card. i contacted Virgin Mobile AND HTC, and both told me to perform a factory reset. i went to a Virgin Mobile store, they tested the SD card in another phone, and it seemed to work. She performed the reset, inserted the SD card, and was able to take a picture. i thanked her and left for home. By the time i got home about 20 minutes later, i again had the notification icon that the SD card had been unexpectedly removed, and i could not take pictures or access my gallery. i called Virgin Mobile, and they agreed to send me another phone.

Less than a week ago, i activated the phone, put the old SD card in the new phone (as the phone again was sent without one; i'm beginning to think they are sending rebuilt phones), it works for one picture, and then AGAiN, i get the same "sd card was unexpectedly removed" yada yada yada and again can't use the camera. Figuring it was the SD card, my husband returned it and got another one. He replaces the SD card, it seems to work fine, and today, while doing my merchandising job, i try to use the camera. "Please insert and SD card" when i go to camera. Never got the notification that it has been unexpectedly removed. Now i don't know if i have a 3rd bad phone, or a 2nd bad SD card, and i don't know what to do.

Another annoying problem is with the icons on the screen. in those little circles, there is usually a phone icon, email, text, and camera icon. Those icons keep disappearing, and i have no idea how to get them back into those circles. i know this is a minor issue, but it bugs me because it doesn't look right.

i would love to trade this phone in for another one, but Virgin Mobile won't give me a credit towards another phone, and i don't want to spend yet another $130 or more on a phone, when i only got this one less than 6 months ago.

Any help or advice would be most appreciated.

Unhappy Evo 3D not starting or charging

Exactly same problem here... Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Ritik View Post
    My htc evo 3d has some problem. It is not starting up nor charging. I have been coming across this problem for about two weeks, but it used to start up after I removed the battery and kept it for about 30 minutes and then put it back again. But now I removed the battery and kept it out for about 10 hour and yet it is not starting up. Also my phone i not rooted or anything. Just performed a factory reset last week but no luck. It is not even loading up the bootloader. Please help me.

Help please

My phone works fine...never any problems till i try txting someone. Often the "send" button just won't work.Every other button will work, but the send won't. It doen't always happen. It only happens when the keyboard is at the bottom..

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links