Problems with the HTC EVO 3D?

This is a discussion on Problems with the HTC EVO 3D? within the HTC EVO 3D Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 3D category; My evo 3d just keeps restarting on it own. I tried draining the battery, restarting it myself but it keeps doing that. It turns on, ...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Problems with the HTC EVO 3D?

My evo 3d just keeps restarting on it own. I tried draining the battery, restarting it myself but it keeps doing that. It turns on, stays for 5 seconds and restarts again and keeps doing that until the battery dies. It was working perfectly fine and never had any sort of that kind of problem before. HELP!

Notyelfox... That is not normal. Are you using wifi? Or running 4g?

Shefs... As far as the Evo 3d is concerned. Pull the battery for a minute. Power on and let me know what happens.

I am having the same problems with my EVO 3D. I got back from lunch today and the phone keeps restarting over and over and never gets to the main home screen. I took out the battery several times and it keeps doing the same thing. Not sure what to do right now except bring it into the Sprint store.

Htc sent through an update on my HTC Evo 3d in november and ever since then I have been having problems with my phone restarting, freezing,having to reset the battery, I have had hard resets done on all of them and when I take my phone to the sprint store they claim that they can not replicate the issue therefore if they do an exchange on it and they still cannot replicate it I have to pay $100 I think this is ridiculous. Has anyone had any luck figuring out the problem with this phone?

What firmware is on it?

i've had my evo 3d since this past december so roughly 2-3 months now... of course i've had quite a few of the tedious phone freezes and restarts but i could deal with those but now i'm having this issue where it seems just about anything google, htc, and internet related seems to fail and spam me with force close/ tell htc. a few of the programs that have been giving me these error messages have been weather, htc sense, internet, google maps, htc likes, among many others ... i've tried restarting and it's done it every time rendering my phone unbearable sometimes the errors stop sometimes they keep going with the same one over and over ... so far my best case scenereo's have been being unable to access the net or market, wallpaper going blank ... worst case has been white htc screen error spams and freezing up ... i really don't know what to do cause i haven't been able to find any fixes and it's been several hours and has me really worked up :-/

I bought my HTC EVO 3D about a week ago. Since then I had a few random reboots. Reboot happens every 3-4 days. As I read I am not alone. So, what should I do?

Is anyone else having problems with the phone turning on and off or turning its self off completely and wont turn back on?I have the phone less than 2 months and this just keeps happening.

My phone turns off at random times and now its stuck to a certain point while turning on and wont fully turn on. what would the problem be?

Im having a problem with my keyboard. I downloaded the GO Keyboard and a few skins but when I select the keyboard and skin, it stays on the Swype Keyboard. Please help!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links