Problems with the HTC EVO 3D?

This is a discussion on Problems with the HTC EVO 3D? within the HTC EVO 3D Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 3D category; I know there is a huge difference, I am just saying what it was like compared to what it is like now, I did a ...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Problems with the HTC EVO 3D?

I know there is a huge difference, I am just saying what it was like compared to what it is like now, I did a factory reset last night, had to set everything up but started on the video files first.

It plays the file with normal player but can't do anything about the rate it seeks or plays after seeking. I have seen or had players on PC and on sites that you can seek to a point and it buffers from that point, it doesnt buffer from start of the file to that point. i.e. buffers from the point you seek to and makes a new start point if you will. If i can maybe get a player that works like that I could work around this issue.

To me the file handling and buffering of the previous OS was better and did it like i explained above, with this 4.03 it doesnt do it like that at all. Is there a way to set or change this? Is there a player that does do this so I can use that? Also I stream via WLAN and not cell connection, cookies are always cleared and as said the phone was just reset to factory and still does it.

I might have to send it in to have it reverted back to the old OS...wish I don't have to since I can't imagine im the only one with this issue...makes no sense...anyway thanks for the replies SLAG, keepem coming and anyone else also.

i am in trouble..!

I am using HTC EVO 3D. I wish there was a way to calibrate the touch screen. Having issues where you press the top thread of SMS and it goes to the 4th one down and then it locks the screen like it's touching there so I can't press anything else? No back button, home button. Only thing that works is locking it then unlocking but sometimes you have to do that 3 to 4 times before it will stop "touching" that same spot. I recalibrated the touch and even restored factory settings but its of no help. Help me...!!

Question Htc evo 3d not charging or starting up

My htc evo 3d has some problem. It is not starting up nor charging. I have been coming across this problem for about two weeks, but it used to start up after I removed the battery and kept it for about 30 minutes and then put it back again. But now I removed the battery and kept it out for about 10 hour and yet it is not starting up. Also my phone i not rooted or anything. Just performed a factory reset last week but no luck. It is not even loading up the bootloader. Please help me.

hi i have htc evo 3d phone whenever i use that so some time it do hang it means screen was stick ,after screen lock an then do unlock so it it working after some happen again

Hello,

As of a few days ago I can no longer hear callers. They can hear me but I can't hear anything at all. Like a dead silence, as if it's not engaged. When the speaker phone is turned on it functions as designed.

I'm hoping that there is a solution. I'm know that the ear piece may just be bad, but I want to try everything before I settle for that.

Any suggestions or ideas may help.

Thanks

Exclamation crash after restart!

I got the HTC evo 3D a year ago and it wordek fine so far. without changing anything (installing or adjusting settings) it started to crash. Black screen, dead without a shut down procedure. If i restart it, it sometimes crashes even before unlocking the sim card. If i repeat trying to start it up i get lucky wometimes and it will stay on for a few moments up to a half a day. It also happens if it is connected to power. Any ideas how i could fix that? any similar problems known? factory reset?

thanks for all hints and inputs!

HTC doesn't have sim card. But, best suggestion would be call sprint and tell them you need a reset done to your phone without wiping out content of phone. If they tell you anything else ask them to speak to someone else.

Dear friends i have problem with my HTC evo 3d its just ok i make calls suddenly i see it says no signals and limited service i go to moblie setting than mobile network and than network operator and search for available networks it shows my gsm service provider when i try to register after sometimes it says fail to register or ur sim doesnot allow to register on this network and after sometime (it can be few minutes or few hours ) itself starts showing signals .i don,t know what to do my friends call me and found my sim is closed plz try to solve this problem

hi, i ve gt too many scratches on my primary cam accidentaly, the camera clarity has been lost, service center ppl said they cant help, i am thinking to flip my camera cover for time being, any one help me out solving this problem, i ve lost the clarity n i am missing it...

Welcome to the forum vijaykvardhan.

I'm not a technician, so I can't really help you with that scratched lens issue. Hang on for awhile and we'll see if any members have some ideas.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links