Hi

This is a discussion on Hi within the HTC EVO 3D forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; i have htc evo 3d phone it going to hang ,it means whenever i use the phone that time some time it stick then after ...

Thread: Hi

Hi

i have htc evo 3d phone it going to hang ,it means whenever i use the phone that time some time it stick then after screen lock and do unlock so it working so plz tell me solution

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by meet View Post
    i have htc evo 3d phone it going to hang ,it means whenever i use the phone that time some time it stick then after screen lock and do unlock so it working so plz tell me solution
    Have your tried any proper unlocking service?
    Some of the unlocking service doesn't support long time your mobile unlocked.So if you need trustworthy unlocking service visit Mobileunlocksolutions.com Here you can get unlock code with simple unlock instructions via e-mail.Only unlock your mobile,no need to unlock again.Because i had the same problem.I unlocked my mobile from this site.Now my mobile is working fine.Hope to help you.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links