HTC EVO 4G Case Reviews

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 4G Case Reviews within the HTC EVO 4G Accessories forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; The official HTC EVO 4G case discussion thread. Let us know what case you purchased! Post pics, reviews, etc in here....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HTC EVO 4G Case Reviews

danDroid

HTC EVO 4G Case Reviews

The official HTC EVO 4G case discussion thread. Let us know what case you purchased! Post pics, reviews, etc in here.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Every Accessories link I have went to either do not have the HTC EVo 4 G listed or if they do will not ship any product until after June 6th! Some list June 21st.

Saw a nifty Black case with booster battery I think on one of the promo sites and could not find it for sale anywhere. It appears they are not going to ship until the phone is released for sale ??

PS:

It seems everyone after the June 4th release announcement deleted their product shipping disclaimer! Thats good news.

I will probably wait for release on the case.

I did order a full body skin protector from XO though because they have a special pre-order price of $12 + shipping.

HTC Evo 4G Skin Protector - $11.96 : XO Skins | Screen Protector, Scratch, Shields, Armor, Guards

Can't wait for the EVO!!!

I'm a big fan of otterbox so hopefully they will come out with a commuter case for it, or better yet a defender.

I have a PRE currently with the ZAGG protective skin, Worked wonders, I am replacing it (The PRE with the EVO and purchased the XO cover just now...As soon as Otterbox comes out with the case (Sent them a message asking for a time frame) Ill be getting one of those as well!!!

I had a Zagg shield on my Hero and I hated it. It distorted the screen in places making some pixels appear larger than others and got worse over time. I'll either try to find a standard anti-glare one or go unprotected.

I didn thave prob with pixelation and such, but it did give it an odd scale like texture...I think the XO skin is the same, it didnt bother me anyways, and worked wonders...

Yeah, the texture was weird too.

The distortion was just the way the light refracted through the shield. It had a prism effect depending on the angle I was looking at it.

They are definitely great products, just not for me.

Now that ya say it, when I wore polarized sunglasses, I couldnt see the screen, It gave it a rainbow type effect, That was annoying but easily forgettable

I usually get all my cases from boxwave.com. I highly recommend them for quality and cost!

They currently DO NOT have any cases for the EVO yet. You would think with this being 1 of the hottest phones for the summer that retailers would have been chomping at the bit to release accessories and cases for this phone!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links