ZAGG invisibleSHIELD for HTC Evo 4G

This is a discussion on ZAGG invisibleSHIELD for HTC Evo 4G within the HTC EVO 4G Accessories forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; I got the shield from Best buy, they told me if something happens, just to bring it back to them and they will put a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ZAGG invisibleSHIELD for HTC Evo 4G

I got the shield from Best buy, they told me if something happens, just to bring it back to them and they will put a new one on for free. Were they handing me a line of crap?

Bob

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    There was a video in one of the threads in here that had a user testing the new EVO by scratching the screen with penny, screw driver and car keys, etc...the screen seems to be very tough and scratch resistant. So, do we really need the screen protector at all? even though I bought my screen protectors from Sprint, after seeing the video i think we worry too much and could spend money in other areas to make this phone work better? just checking..

Quote Originally Posted by REKIII View Post
    I got the shield from Best buy, they told me if something happens, just to bring it back to them and they will put a new one on for free. Were they handing me a line of crap?

Bob
    Best Buy warranties their install so if it peels then yes they will replace it. Not sure about if it get scratched or something.

i used the ZAGG shield on one of my other phones and they don't let my fingers slide as well as without it. I will definately go without it on my EVO.

Granted screen protectors are not as nice as plain screen but depending on what you do you may need them. I work in the construction field and no matter how good the screen is I will kill it in a week without a screen protector

Hey just found this in another Forum so i thought i'd share. It looks to be a similar product to Zagg but with a limited offer you get it for free...well 3$ shipping. I ordered one just to check it out.

HTC Evo 4G Full Body Protection

I scratched the sh!t out of one of my Evos within a week of ownership. I had seen where the screen is 'virtually indestructable' so when it dropped onto my tile floor face down I wasn't too concerned. Well there was a tiny piece of gravel on the floor and dangit it scratched the screen itself. Don't believe me? Try it. Now it didn't scratch through it or anything - and in most lights you don't see it. But when you view it from an angle you do see the scratch. YMMV.

Junior Member Louis_sprintdroids's Avatar
    That time will reach when that new phone that you bought has many scratches and marks and doesn't look new again. It'll look mediocre. Some may look worn out. Some may look old. What do you do? Go and get yourself something like BodyGuardz or InvisibleShield?
    Because of the ineffectiveness of products like Bodyguardz and InvisbleShield to the same problem for which they were touted as being able to be effective for, that time of mediocrity and a worn out look to your phone will reach again quickly.Really quick. As if you never even had a protective skin around your phone in the first place.
    These products are just pieces of plastic if they're not capable to improve in some way. Will the protective film remain on your phone as some nonentity or will its presence around your phone actually be an enhancement. Few, only few protective skins like Gadgetshieldz are actually relevant to a phone, capable of being a shield against friction and scratches to the screen, the back, and the sides. Besides that, plenty of the so called "scratch protectors" are just plastic that stays wrapped around your phone...for no reason.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links