Seidio

This is a discussion on Seidio within the HTC EVO 4G Accessories forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Seidio has a bunch of nice cases and stuff up on their website now for the EVO. They have a 1750mAh battery that doesn't require ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seidio

Seidio

Seidio has a bunch of nice cases and stuff up on their website now for the EVO. They have a 1750mAh battery that doesn't require a new battery door, and they also have spare battery chargers too.

Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nice looking cases, I might wait it out with the XO Skin and await the otterbox....Or not, we shall see

I really like otterbox, but I know it will take them a while to get a case made for the EVO.

I am more interested in Seidio's battery and spare battery charger. I'm probably going to order them today or tomorrow.

I sent them a request for a case (OtterBox that it) and they said they have had numerous requests and they are working on it and would keep me up to date, or to just watch the website :cool:

Haha I sent one out to them too!

I hope they make a commuter case for it, the defender series I would imagine would make the phone WAY too bulky.

What I wanna know is...WHERE IS MY EVO, JUNE 4TH IS WAY TO FAR AWAY and I still dont even know if Im on the first shipment...:confused:

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    Seidio has a bunch of nice cases and stuff up on their website now for the EVO. They have a 1750mAh battery that doesn't require a new battery door, and they also have spare battery chargers too.

Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories
    The Seidio case is the exact same one that Best Buy is selling. I have the dark gray one that I bought at Best Buy and I just looked at the bottom of the packaging and it says Seidio Inc. Houston Tx.

The case is ok but it is loose and wiggles around the bottom corners of the phone. I placed an order of a clear hard case from Amazon and will review once I recieve it.

Yeah I bought one from best buy. When I first got it it was nice and tight but now it's starting to loosen up.

Seidio just put a rugged case up on their site and I think it looks awesome. The reason why I like Otter Box so much is because of their ruggedized cases and now they got some competition it seems. I'll be doing a review of the Otter Box case as soon as it's available, now I think I'm going to have to do a comparison as well. Definitely getting this case.

I just ordered the awesome looking [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-Innocase-Active-Case-HTC/dp/B003PJ6QV0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1277064585&sr=8-1"]Seidio Innocase Active case from Amazon[/ame]. It looks very similar to the rugged case from Seidio except it's a two piece instead of a three piece and it goes directly over your phone instead of over the Innocase which means it should be a little thinner. It appears to be backordered though, estimated shipping is 2-3 weeks. I will do a review as soon as I get it.

thats funny i was just looking at the same one. The overview i was reading said its a well constructed case that fits well. The only issue they had was pulling out the kickstand was harder and also the gel cover completly covers the power and volume buttons. Both they said you would get use to. Overall looks pretty cool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links