Sneak Preview of HTC EVO 4G Accessories

This is a discussion on Sneak Preview of HTC EVO 4G Accessories within the HTC EVO 4G Accessories forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Engadget has just posted some screen shots of a few of the accessories that will be available for the EVO 4G on launch day. Let ...

Thread: Sneak Preview of HTC EVO 4G Accessories

danDroid

Sneak Preview of HTC EVO 4G Accessories

Engadget has just posted some screen shots of a few of the accessories that will be available for the EVO 4G on launch day.

Let us know what accessories you'll be adding to the ticket next week!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Most likely a case, I already got the XO skin...But a case is needed as well...Never hurts to double wrap it

Case, screen protector and car dock.

'Tis all I want.

Case and car dock. Hopefully with the car dock it goes into a car mode like the Droid.

Yeah the car dock is definitely a plus...Im getting sick of trying to hold my pre when using GPS

Yea im going to buy Ghost Armor and Seidio and a back up battery charger because i heard it has short life lol here link to back up battery if you want it ITouch IPhone 3Gs External Battery Pack, i Touch Extra Backup Power

Anyone want a good tip on a really cool bluetooth headset? The Jabra Stone is an awesome piece of equipment. Don't want to pay $160? Go to cellphoneshop.net and get it there for $70!

im thinking gel skins for both and anti smere screen protectors

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    I guess I will get the car dock eventually as I am beginning to see it flopping around in the car seat as I am driving. The Seidio case is coming in a few days, can't wait.

I also got the screen protector from Sprint. After speaking with the Rep, she recommended the anti-glare since I wear glasses. Turns out that the anti-glare killed the sharpness of the screen, which is being boasted for its brightness and sharpness.

It has the look of tiny grains spec on the screen, which looks like specs of dirt...

anyone else having this experience?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links