What HTC EVO 4G Accessories did you pick up?

This is a discussion on What HTC EVO 4G Accessories did you pick up? within the HTC EVO 4G Accessories forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; I picked up the Body Glove hardshell and I got a 32gig card and a 10 pack of mirrored screen protectors off of ebay.:htcevoiso:...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What HTC EVO 4G Accessories did you pick up?

I picked up the Body Glove hardshell and I got a 32gig card and a 10 pack of mirrored screen protectors off of ebay.:htcevoiso:

I bought the screen protector and Body Glove as well. Then I found out it won't fit in the horizontal leather case. I stuck to the swivel holder I had for my htc SNAP.

So far I have picked up the car charger and body glove.Both are working fine.

I have my innocase surface now, and an innocase active on the way. I also ordered two spare batteries and a battery charger off eBay for $10 and a magnetic macro lens. That stuffshould be here early next week. I also bought this cool peripheral that let's my EVO shoot lightning bolts that turn everything they hit into diamonds.

WOW, if you tell me where you got that, I will tell you where I got my app that detects an iPhone by its MAC address and starts laughing.

I will tell you where I got my app that detects an iPhone by its MAC address and starts laughing.
    Oh man, you've got me cracking up! ROFLMAO :D

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    I also ordered two spare batteries and a battery charger off eBay for $10. That stuffshould be here early next week.
    I ordered the same item last Saturday and it just showed up today in the mail. :D I'll post pics later when I get a chance to upload the pics.

A buddy of mine got them too and said the batteries charge faster and last longer. We shall see...

Yeah but are they red? :D

Hey i was just looking at the same battery and it looks like you can charge the batterys by themself and not put them in the phone to charge. Would this be correct? Great find guys

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links