What HTC EVO 4G Accessories did you pick up?

This is a discussion on What HTC EVO 4G Accessories did you pick up? within the HTC EVO 4G Accessories forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Yeah, the set that I got came with a separate charger for them. They are all over ebay for $10....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What HTC EVO 4G Accessories did you pick up?

Yeah, the set that I got came with a separate charger for them. They are all over ebay for $10.

Hell yea! Just ordered mine too. You cant go wrong at that price. Even though the battery last alot longer now i sometimes pour concrete 24hrs straight so a back-up never hurt. Plus 10$ holy $h!t

Quote Originally Posted by svtviper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    I also ordered two spare batteries and a battery charger off eBay for $10. That stuffshould be here early next week.
    I ordered the same item last Saturday and it just showed up today in the mail. :D I'll post pics later when I get a chance to upload the pics.
    As Promised here is a pic of my order.

I ordered two sets one to keep at work and the other for at home.

Nice! I should be getting mine any day now. Have you gotten a chance to test them out?

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    Nice! I should be getting mine any day now. Have you gotten a chance to test them out?
    I'm running one of the new batteries in my EVO:htcevoiso: now no problems as of yet. Like I posted earlier I plan to to keep one set at work and the other at home. So once I reach red bar status I'll swap out the the phone but so far I've only done that one time that I've had my EVO:htcevoiso:.

Viper i have a couple questions if i could? First how long did it take for shipping? Second, how does the charger get power do you have to use your current usb cable? Just wondering if i have to get a second cable for the the charger? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jak89 View Post
    Viper i have a couple questions if i could? First how long did it take for shipping? Second, how does the charger get power do you have to use your current usb cable? Just wondering if i have to get a second cable for the the charger? Thanks
    Jak89,

Time frame was like a week. I placed the order on the weekend of June 26th and it arrived on July 3rd, from Hong Kong via USPS. The charger can be plugged into any wall outlet to charge as it has the fold out prong like you would have on a travel charger. It also has a usb port so you could hook up a usb cable then charge it with your laptop or ac charger that came with your EVO to charge an extra battery.

Here is a pic of the charger that I have at work plugged in just in case I need a fresh battery while I'm at work.

accent shield case from sprint, 32 gb memory card, two batteries w/ charger dock, screen shields, innocase active from seido and a 1750 mah battery from seido.
    looking for a hdmi cable now.

Viper thank you. I bought the same one (ship from hong kong). I didnt want to wait for it and then have to wait for a cord too. You still seeing comprarable usage time with the replacement's?

Ok one thing i am looking for now is a set of headphones with a inline mic (black or gray) the white stands out to much

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links