What HTC EVO 4G Accessories did you pick up?

This is a discussion on What HTC EVO 4G Accessories did you pick up? within the HTC EVO 4G Accessories forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Originally Posted by jak89 Viper thank you. I bought the same one (ship from hong kong). I didnt want to wait for it and then ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What HTC EVO 4G Accessories did you pick up?

Quote Originally Posted by jak89 View Post
    Viper thank you. I bought the same one (ship from hong kong). I didnt want to wait for it and then have to wait for a cord too. You still seeing comprarable usage time with the replacement's?
    Yes, I think I'm seeing simular battery life times with the new backups. I'm just being proactive when it come to my EVO's battery status. i.e. If I need to make a parts run, I always plug my EVO into the car charger to give it a boost which I think helps it out for the rest of the day.

lol yea i here ya. When ever i jump in my truck i plug in just to get that little extra. The phone does seem to charge really fast too. It will be nice to have a extra battery to slap in in times of need. It sucks as soon as i ordered the set they came out with the same thing but the batteries are red 1800 mah for about 18$. Wish i would have seen them

I just got my batteries. I'm charging them up tonight and am going to test them out tomorrow.

I am a bit if a caseoholic. I have two innocase II'S (original and the newer one.) Both are too loose for me. I then got the HTC Gel case which is nice, but still a bit loose.

I just got the Seidio Active Case, which I love. Bulky but it gives the phone a very sturdy feel.

I also bought a few Seidio Ultimate protectors. I generally dislike protectors, but these go on easy and work very well.

I also got a pair if Moto Rokr BT headphones for listening to audible books and podcasts. I already had a Voyager Pro BT headset for calls. By far the best, and smallest, headset on the market IMHO.

Oh and a X-Mini II miniature speaker for when a headset is not appropriate. This is a great sounding speaker in a very tiny package.

Next will be a 32gb sd card, when the prices get corrected.
    --
    Swyped on my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

Took me about an hour but i just bid 16$ for a 32gig micro sd on ebay and won. 16$ holy $h!t, just looked them up for about 159$ give or take. Now just hope it works right lol

Took me about an hour but i just bid 16$ for a 32gig micro sd on ebay and won. 16$ holy $h!t, just looked them up for about 159$ give or take. Now just hope it works right lol
    They work great, I picked one up a month ago!:cool:

Just won my 32GB micro SDHC card, I did not get it as cheap as Jak89 did but after bidding on 17 different auctions this morning I'm glad to of won one for under $26 with free shipping.

Congrats viper. I know I bid over and over with a big grin on my face just thinking I could get it so cheap. Kept bidding at the last 8 seconds and finally got one. Anyone else that wants one just hang in there on the bidding its well worth it. 26$ still a great deal

Contracts viper. I know I bid over and over with a big grin on my face just thinking I could get it so cheap. Kept bidding at the last 8 seconds and finally got one. Anyone else that wants one just hang in there on the bidding its well worth it. 26$ still a great deal
    I was using Snipe site and it finally sniped one for a price I was willing to pay. Makes in wonder if I should get into the Micro SD memory card business, the way these two ebay sellers were making $$$ today.

Rubber case, HDMI cable, car charger, sd card, Shure earphones (not from Sprint), Samsung mini Bluetooth in ear.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links