What HTC EVO 4G Accessories did you pick up?

This is a discussion on What HTC EVO 4G Accessories did you pick up? within the HTC EVO 4G Accessories forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Just wondering what accessories you picked up along side the EVO today?...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What HTC EVO 4G Accessories did you pick up?

danDroid

What HTC EVO 4G Accessories did you pick up?

Just wondering what accessories you picked up along side the EVO today?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I picked up some screen protectors until I receive mine on the mail and the body glove case which I must say looks awesome.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by naykam0810 View Post
    I picked up some screen protectors until I receive mine on the mail and the body glove case which I must say looks awesome.
    Should help with grip a bit as well.

im getting mine tommo at work . im getting anti smere screen proctetors

Sprint's selling 3 screen protectors, 1x anti-glare and 2x glossy for $12.99. These days, aint a bad deal.

Where are all the accessories and cases that was promised??? I thought Sprint was going to launch a crap load of accessories for the EVO on launch date???

I went to several Radio Shacks, official Sprint stores, and a few Best Buys on Saturday and they had almost no nice cases, extended batteries, or cables!

Just got the Platinum series case w/ holster from Best Buy. It's of pretty decent quality, it will last fine until otterbox comes out with one.

I bought the hdmi cable and the sprint hard cover. They only had 3 cables and 5 covers Good thing I was #2.

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    I just placed an order for my new EVO today that should arrive by Wednesday. Unfortunately, I did not pick up any accessories. Perhaps, I should have? In the past, I have bought so many and they are laying around as junk now for my other phones so that was the reason...oh well...

I picked up the Seidio Innocase II combo pack (includes holster) and the ultimate screen guard:

www.seidio.com

Then I picked up an A-Data 16GB microSDHC card from Amazon.con. The price was outstanding for a class 6 card:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/DATA-Class-microSDHC-Memory-AUSDH16GCL6-RA1/dp/B001VLIVEE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1276168805&sr =8-1[/ame]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links