Seidio Innocell 1750mAh Extended Battery for Sprint HTC Evo 4G

This is a discussion on Seidio Innocell 1750mAh Extended Battery for Sprint HTC Evo 4G within the HTC EVO 4G Accessories forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; If you're looking for better battery life for your Evo 4G, check out this extended battery from Seidio. The Innocell 1750mAh battery is the same ...

Thread: Seidio Innocell 1750mAh Extended Battery for Sprint HTC Evo 4G

danDroid

Seidio Innocell 1750mAh Extended Battery for Sprint HTC Evo 4G

If you're looking for better battery life for your Evo 4G, check out this extended battery from Seidio. The Innocell 1750mAh battery is the same size as the one that comes with our Evo, but it has 17 percent more power available, to keep you up and running longer. And because it's the same size, it doesn't add any bulk to the Evo 4G, or require a replacement door. The Seidio Innocell 1750mAh extended

More information here: Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I read a review of non OEM extended batteries for cell phones from Consumer Reports and they stated that they DO NOT give the kind of extended life as promised.

I'm going to wait until HTC comes out with an official extended battery for the EVO.

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    The jury is still out on this one so I will wait. It is too early to start buying an extra battery until I hear some solid reviews. The phone just came out a few days ago. I think we are still in the buying mood ..

HTC will Not come out with a new battery and this battery is too expensive for 17% more power? Haha jus go to eBay theres a $10 deal with two 1500mAh batteries and a charger I'm going to get mines this week! Then u have 3 batteries!!

I got that $10 set and have had no problems at all. They last at least as long as the stock battery. Im going on 20 hours since I last charged it and I still have 30% battery left. I've been using it a whole bunch too. The charger is a cheap POS but it works so no complaints. It really is a great deal.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links