HTC Evo 4G Chromatics

This is a discussion on HTC Evo 4G Chromatics within the HTC EVO 4G Accessories forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Product Details Chromatics by PhantomSkinz™ are the latest release in unique protection films for electronic devices like your HTC Evo 4G. Handmade film with a ...

Thread: HTC Evo 4G Chromatics

danDroid

HTC Evo 4G Chromatics

Product Details

Chromatics by PhantomSkinz™ are the latest release in unique protection films for electronic devices like your HTC Evo 4G. Handmade film with a durable urethane top-coat, Chromatics are amazingly bright and the colors seem to be “on fire” in direct sunlight. Our limited color selection guarantees that you will “Stand Out” from the crowd.

Available colors – Check in the Order Cue to see what colors are currently available for your device. Our initial launch is the 7 most popular colors available. We will be expanding colors as we get requests. To request that we consider adding a color, please contact us here.
    Dry Application – Yes that's correct! Chromatics are installed without the use of liquids!
    Screen coverage – All internet orders will have a 2-pack of the original PhantomSkinz Screen Protectors included with each order.
    Designs – As with our original line of PhantomSkinz, our designers have considered installation vs. coverage in the design to ensure that your device can have the best coverage yet still be able to be installed with minimal effort.
    Installation – Chromatics are pressure sensitive and were designed to be installed without the use of fluids. Once the film is removed from its backing paper, lightly lay the center of the film on your device ensuring that all logos and cutouts are centered, and then slowly apply pressure to the skin. Our unique adhesive system allows air bubbles to be pressed toward the outer edges. Minute bubbles will even disappear overnight! Corners are pressed around the device with your thumb and we recommend that you use a hair dryer to ensure that all tabs and corners are firmly affixed.
    Scratches – Chromatics are VERY durable. Scratches and blemishes in the Urethane top-coat can be diminished or removed by lightly polishing the skin with a fine automotive polish.
    Cleaning – As with the Original PhantomSkinz, Chromatics can be cleaned using Isopropyl Alcohol with a lint-free cloth. Chromatics cannot be removed and reused.
    Removal – Chromatics can be removed much like any decal or sticker.
    Warranty – All Chromatics by PhantomSkinz are hand crafted. Our Warranty covers defects in material defects and workmanship. Upon receipt, if you see anything that you have a concern about, do not install the Chromatics skin. Immediately contact our Customer Service personnel with your concern at CustomerService@PhantomSkinz.com.
    DIFM – Do It For Me – PhantomSkinz will install any Chromatics Skin at no charge. In order to take advantage of this offer, you will need to contact our Customer Service Department indicating that your device needs coverage. Our team will ask you to place an order for the chromatic of your choice. Then you will be responsible for shipping your device to and from our Design center for the application. We will perform the installation. We recommend that you insure any device that you ship.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am an evo htc user. i am surfing for some skins covers for my phone, i got nice results here. thanks for so nice thread.

htc evo 4 skin cover

Wow...Red color case really looks awesome and i like to have this case on my cellphone.please recommend me from where i can get this skin.

cell phone skin case

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links