Otter Box

This is a discussion on Otter Box within the HTC EVO 4G Accessories forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Originally Posted by Mr Triumph I really need them to release the defender . Oh trust me, I'm getting the defender too as soon as ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Otter Box

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Triumph View Post
    I really need them to release the defender .
    Oh trust me, I'm getting the defender too as soon as it's available.

Jak, otterbox makes hands down the best cases out there. Its definitely time for a change. I had a commuter on my hero and can personally vouch for their quality.

I like the commuter because it looks like it has a nice smooth finish. Question, on the defender it looks like more of a slip resistant finish, would it slip in and out of your pocket as well as the commuter?

The defender has a silicon skin on the outside so its not gonna slip in and out of your pocket as easily as the commuter. Honestly though, the defender cases are so bulky that you probably wont even get it into your pocket in the first place. With that bulk however, comes an unparalled level of protection which is why I'm getting one too. I will have no concerns while on a jobsite if my Evo is in a defender case. Ill use the commuter most of the time, and toss the defender on when I need the extra protection.

Yea thats what i was thinking. My plan is to use my holster for work just because thats what i have used for the past 8 years with no issues. Now when i get home i dont want a case covered in concrete looking like crap so my plan was the commuter. In Vegas its nice enough to wear shorts 9 month's of the year and i always just slip my phone in my pocket. Looks like that would be the perfect case for me.

I had a commuter on my hero and loved it. The smooth plastic shell makes it really easy to slip in and out of your pocket.

Thank you sir, i think i'm gonna take your advice on this one. Glad i waited, that Otter Box looks bad a$$. Plus it looks like it'll stick that pesky power button out there a little more.

Don't forget the coupon code- tb810z. The total came out to $31 and change.

I have 2 Seidio Innocase Active Cases(one black and one burgundy) and I like them a lot.
    Any reason to switch? I'm looking for great quality so if otterbox offers more then the Seidio cases I am using I would give them a shot.

I had an Innocase Active Limited and it broke due to a defect in manufacturing. Seidio wanted me to jump through hoops to get it replaced on warranty. I liked the case up until when it broke, but my commuter case from otterbox for my hero was a much higher quality product. I expect that same level of quality with the Evo cases.

I'll give them a shot. I'd like something in blue.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links