Otter Box

This is a discussion on Otter Box within the HTC EVO 4G Accessories forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; I'm pretty sure they only come in black, unfortunately....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Otter Box

I'm pretty sure they only come in black, unfortunately.

I saw that. Bummer. Have you ever seen color options for other phones? If so maybe I'll wait.

Well they do have a ton of colors available for the iPhone 3GS, so I guess there's a possibility of many colors coming for the Evo, but probably not for a loooong time if they even come at all. I really doubt they will do anything other than black.

Thanks

That is exactly why i waited for the Otter box. I seen the ones at The Shack for the iphlop and they looked perfect.

I recently purchased the Commuter case from OtterBox. My initial impression when i took it from the case was kind of a let down just because 35$ for a little plastic. Separate the parts feel kinda flimsy and i started to wonder if it was worth the money.

Now i put the first gel type cover on...nice fit followed by the hard plastic cover...very nice fit. Seeing the sum of its parts assembled into 35$ phone armor to protect my 600$ investment, i started to smile.

This case is great! My two biggest worries before the Commuter was the camera lens and the screen. Now i do use Zagg shield (some like,some dont) but i still dont like sitting it on its screen. I am also sick of putting a piece of scotch tape on my lens when i go to work so i dont scratch it. Back to the case...

The Edges hold the screen about an 1/8" of an inch off the surface and that alone eases my soul. The back does the same thing for the lens and the smooth surface makes it easy to put in and out of your pocket.

Being in the construction industry i always worry about the micro and hdmi ports getting concrete in them. This has been my main reason for returning phones in the past. With the Commuter, no more worries because they have you covered.

In summation i have to say i am now an Otter Box fan and if your in the market for a good quality case for your phone its the way to go.

Jak, I'm jealous. I want my case already lol

Good news is, according to FedEx, I'll have it tomorrow

I know you have had OtterBox in the past but this is my first time and i'm very impressed. I'm sure you will too, ya know...when you get it lol

Just wait till you get your hands on the Defender, it literally turns your phone into a weapon. Just whip it at the head of your attacker... The phone will survive, the attacker won't.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    Just wait till you get your hands on the Defender, it literally turns your phone into a weapon. Just whip it at the head of your attacker... The phone will survive, the attacker won't.
    lmao...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links