$20.99 3000mAh batteries from eBay

This is a discussion on $20.99 3000mAh batteries from eBay within the HTC EVO 4G Accessories forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Originally Posted by vegasman Originally Posted by MetalHead Well the battery that I charged in the phone itself died much quicker than I thought it ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $20.99 3000mAh batteries from eBay

Quote Originally Posted by vegasman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    Well the battery that I charged in the phone itself died much quicker than I thought it was going to, and that probably has something to do with it not charging fully due to the battery profile (which I didn't reset). The one that I charged in my wall charger is going strong. I put it in my Evo at 6:30 am and it still has 80% left in it at 1:30 with moderate use. I have been checking Facebook, SprintDroids, made a few quick phone calls, sent a few texts and streamed music from MeCanto for about an hour. The first battery is home charging right now, hopefully the poor life was only due to charging it in the phone and not the wall charger.
    I am awaiting my battery from Seidio. How do I go about resetting my battery profile? Thanks
    As far as I know, you can only manually do that through a custom recovery, meaning your phone needs to be rooted. Otherwise I think a few complete charge/discharge cycles will do the trick.

hey metalhead, I went to Ebay to look at the battery, I am confused a little, I see that u said u get 2 batteries and covers. I see on Ebay it says 2 batteries and covers. It is very hard to believe there are 2 of them. You DID receive 2?? WOW it is somewhat of a surprise because the Seidi (or whatever the name of the name brand one is) is $60. 2 for $20 is a great deal. Please I hope u will answer this soon, I bought 2 batteries 1500 mAh with a wall charger from Ebay, and depending on your reply I want to order the 3000 mAh batteries very SOON!! lol thanks! have a great evening ;-)

Yup, it was two 3000 mah batteries and two covers. I also just bought two 1800mah batteries for $14 that fit with the stock cover.

Seidio and all other name brand batteries are a complete rip. I now have 7 batteries (stock, 2 1500mah, 2 1800mah, 2 3000mah) and they cost less than $50 COMBINED. I barely use the 3000mah batts, but the 1500mah ones are as good as the stock battery and so far it seems the 1800mah ones are lasting a little longer than the stock one.

thanks for the quick response!! It has been a while since I looked for batteries on Ebay. I saw they have one posting for 2- 3500 mAh 2- covers and a wall charger for $21.99. AND it is from a dealer in NY instead of Hong Kong. I bought my 2- 1500 mAh batteries with a wall charger from Hong Kong and I am not afraid of buying from there, but the dealer in New York says it can be delivered in 2-6 business days. Hong Kong usually takes 20 days or so......THANKS for your post on here!! ( I carry 2 batteries and my USB cable in my pocket, "just in case". The extended battery now being affordable will be so much better!!!!) take care!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links