I will NEVER buy another Seidio product again.

This is a discussion on I will NEVER buy another Seidio product again. within the HTC EVO 4G Accessories forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Originally Posted by MetalHead Jimbo thanks for the heads up. I actually ordered mine from Otterbox the other day, I had no idea Sprint was ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I will NEVER buy another Seidio product again.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    Jimbo thanks for the heads up. I actually ordered mine from Otterbox the other day, I had no idea Sprint was going to be selling them. Did you actually pick one up? Was it the Commuter case? What did they charge?
    I DID pick one up, it's about $35 and the package says "Commuter Series". I had no idea when I went into the store that they even carry Otterbox in STOCK.
    The Rep said that the box of the Otterbox HTC EVO cases had JUST arrived, so I *THINK* Sprint JUST started carrying them. The Rep said that there was something on my account that allowed them to give me a discount for the case. I'm not sure why but I'm not complaining, I think I was given 25% off. Make sure if you buy something at the Sprint store that they check your account for the potential discount.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jak89 View Post
    Hey Jimbo i was at sprint today too but got kicked out (long story) and i seen similar cased to Otter Box but not the actual. Which one's did they have? Now i'm gonna have to drive to one of the other stores to check it out.
    Jak89, That sucks you got kicked out of the store. You gotta tell. The case I picked up at my Sprint Corp. store looks like the one you posted a picture of. It FEELS high quality. If you DO end up buying anything from Sprint, make sure that they check your account to see if you can get discounts on accessories. The Rep told me that because of my account I was able to get a discount.

I also had this same problem with my Ltd edition Seidio Innocase (amazon only). I have purchased a Ballistic case and should be getting this week. No more Seidio for me, too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links