Invisishield coming off... replace it or remove it?

This is a discussion on Invisishield coming off... replace it or remove it? within the HTC EVO 4G Accessories forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; So when I got my phone opening day at Best Buy... they talked me into paying an extra $20 for this Invisishield screen protector. Now ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Invisishield coming off... replace it or remove it?

Invisishield coming off... replace it or remove it?

So when I got my phone opening day at Best Buy... they talked me into paying an extra $20 for this Invisishield screen protector. Now it seems to be coming off and looks like crap. I'm a bit pissed, but am thinking of just going without. I sorta see no reason to have it, especially since I am looking getting an otterbox.

Does anyone see any real need for the screen protector?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you got it at Best Buy take it back there and they will replace it. I would never go without. The ones that come with the OtterBox case are the static screen protectors and even though your case will probably hold it in place its nothing like a good water app installed one.

Now as far as if you need one i can just offer an opinion. No mater what kind of screen a phone has or what kind of video you see showing how scratch resistant it is, its not.
    Of course what you do with your phone makes a difference but in time you will start to see little scratches all over and then its to late

I would reinstall for sure.

I just pulled my phantom skinz protector off and installed a privacy screen protector that I got off ebay. Its really cool, its black so it makes my Evo look like a stealth phone with the otter box case I have. Its polarized and when you view it from an off angle it blacks out the screen so people peeking at it can't see. As an added bonus, it helps with black levels too. It was only $5. Ill post the link when I get home later.

Edit: It is this product but it's from a different seller. The seller I got it from no longer has it listed.

How does that polarized screen protector work with polarized sunglasses?
    I would think it would black out when you went from portrait to landscape or visa/versa.

That's a damn good question! I have no clue where my polarized sunglasses are, I'll look for them today and test this out.

Well I gotta say, I am going naked now... it has been a day and I love the feeling of the glass compared to the plastic. It is like when grandma finally took the plastic cover off the family sofa. I think I will keep it that way. After all, I am already paying $7/month from sprint to protect that phone.

I've got the screen protector from the sprint store. They are great quality and feel just like the screen itself. The only problem is that it doesn't cover the whole front of the phone, just the touch screen part of the screen. I just got a full body protector from stealth guards. They are giving them away from free right now. All you pay is shipping. Checkout link below to go to the site.

Scratch proof your smartphone. Full Body Protection.
    Get 1 Free!
    http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up on the stealth guards. They are actually giving away 2 free sets for only 4.85 shipping. Not a bad deal. I just ordered mine

Yea i got the Stealth Guard a couple months ago and its very similar to Zagg shield. Got one for 2.50$ and keeping it as a backup.
    Build: Fresh Evo 3.2.0.0 By Flipz
    Kernel Version: King-havs-OcUverik@Ubuntu#9
    Phone: Htc Evo 4g Proud owner 6/4/10
    Over Clocked to 1.2ghz
    ADW.Launcher
    ClockworkMod Recovery
    Unrevoked 3.2
    You i balling me or you just like my Evo

Well I hope they end up being like the phantom skinz that I had because that thing was great. The only reason I pulled it off was to try this privacy one that adds a real cool look to the phone but I can't imagine it lasting more than a month or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links