question on evo 4g; new owner

This is a discussion on question on evo 4g; new owner within the HTC EVO 4G Accessories forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Just bought the evo 4g, i love it except the virtual keyboard. came from the bb world. am learning to use swype, its rough goings ...

Thread: question on evo 4g; new owner

question on evo 4g; new owner

Just bought the evo 4g, i love it except the virtual keyboard. came from the bb world. am learning to use swype, its rough goings so far. I am seething for keys, i always mistype. Dont think there is an app for that :/ Otherwise, i am fascinated by this machine. and the phone has kept me up till 2 every night. I streamed Shameless last night. And transformers g1 WOW!

question: I have a 2gb disk the phone came with and found a site selling a san disk 16gb sdhc class 4 flash memory card for 26$. Is that the right card, is it compatible? the site is SanDisk 16GB Class 4 SD High Capacity (SDHC) Flash Memory Card (Bulk Package)

also, the battery is horrendous. I saw prices for an HTC battery for 30$. Was thinking about the extended battery, not sure. Might just lug around two reg batteries.

Any help/experience is appreciated.

Joe

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Try using Swift Keyboard app. It has predictive text that works very well. There is a free trial version in the market.

There are cheaper batteries (and chargers) on EBay from Hong Kong but some people are scared of them. I have 4 extra batteries from Hong Kong and they have worked fairly well.

Thank you. I appreciate your help. And what about the SD disk? Is that link i posted the correct disk, is it compatible with the HTC Evo 4g?

You would need a Micro SD memory card. The one you posted is not compatible.

HTC Mobile Phone Support - HTC EVO

Quote Originally Posted by joey d View Post
    Thank you. I appreciate your help. And what about the SD disk? Is that link i posted the correct disk, is it compatible with the HTC Evo 4g?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links