HTC EVO 4G Root

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 4G Root within the HTC EVO 4G Hacks forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but I want to know which app I can download to make my phone a hotspot ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: HTC EVO 4G Root

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but I want to know which app I can download to make my phone a hotspot for the evo I know Sprint charges a monthly fee but the guy that sold me my phone said he paid $30 for an app but I'm dumb and didn't write the app down plz help!!! Sarahanne1024@gmail.com

Sarah sure you came to the right place. You already have mobile hotspot on your phone. Assuming you already contacted sprint and added this service to you phone. Do as follow's...menu, settings, wireless networks and then sprint hotspot settings then select ok. One question? Are you getting the hotspot for 30$ just to connect one computer? If so there is several apps that allow you to use your phone as a tether for free. If you want or need more information just let us know, there are alot of friendly people who are here on a daily basis that can help with almost everything

Easytether and pdanet are the two apps you can get to tether your phone and your computer. They both have a free trial but pdanet is 30$ for the full version and easytether is 10$ for the same service. This is a one time charge that you never have to pay again. With the mobile hotspot you have to pay 30$ a month so this may be an option

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links