unrevoked- Painless Root for Your EVO

This is a discussion on unrevoked- Painless Root for Your EVO within the HTC EVO 4G Hacks forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Now there is a one step root out for your EVO, it's called "unrevoked". All you have to do is go to http://unrevoked.com/m/ from the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: unrevoked- Painless Root for Your EVO

unrevoked- Painless Root for Your EVO

Now there is a one step root out for your EVO, it's called "unrevoked". All you have to do is go to http://unrevoked.com/m/ from the browser on your phone, and download and install the .apk and then run it. 5 seconds later, you have root

I've been following threads about this very closely, so far everyone who has tried it has had success.

Here is an article detailing one person's experience with it.
    Verified And Confirmed: UnrEVOked Is Here – One Touch Root For EVO 4G And Hero, Working Even After EVO’s OTA Update!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

it was as simple and painless as "spirit" for iphone os. please dont poke fun i am a noob to android my first phone with droid is the evo. what do i do with it now that its rooted?
    i want to do all sorts of stuff with my themes and locks and icons but how do i do that?

Unfortunately you can't flash Roms or put themes on ur phone with the Unrevoked method its basically just to use some apps that ask for root. To flash Roms and themes u have to use toasts method over at xda-developers.com. Hope this helps.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    Now there is a one step root out for your EVO, it's called "unrevoked". All you have to do is go to unrevoked from the browser on your phone, and download and install the .apk and then run it. 5 seconds later, you have root

I've been following threads about this very closely, so far everyone who has tried it has had success.

Here is an article detailing one person's experience with it.
    Verified And Confirmed: UnrEVOked Is Here – One Touch Root For EVO 4G And Hero, Working Even After EVO’s OTA Update!
    Now does this simple way wipe your phone like the original rooting?

my phone didn't change a bit. If i Root it like over at xda-developers.com will i loose the sense ui?

You wont lose a thing. Youll see no difference whatsoever unless you flash a different rom that doesnt have sense.

My question with this type off root, will this disable 4G? I thought about rooting this phone from XDA , but if 4G stops working, I dont want to do it. I just want to get rid of all the Sprint Crap.

error

It says it can't find the damn marker...help please.

I have the same problem. Is there anyway I can get help to root my phone? The one on You Tube doesn't work. I have the Sprint HTC Evo 4g. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sternfan311 View Post
    I have the same problem. Is there anyway I can get help to root my phone? The one on You Tube doesn't work. I have the Sprint HTC Evo 4g. Thanks
    Use the program "Simple Root" to root your phone. It's very easy to use, and will give you full access to your phone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links