What rom are you running on the EVO 4G?

This is a discussion on What rom are you running on the EVO 4G? within the HTC EVO 4G Hacks forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; I noticed there are now quite a few roms available for the evo, just curious to see what everyone is running?...

Thread: What rom are you running on the EVO 4G?

danDroid

What rom are you running on the EVO 4G?

I noticed there are now quite a few roms available for the evo, just curious to see what everyone is running?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Im runing fresh 1.0.1 and loving it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

What ROM are you running

I am one of those that changes ROMs on almost a daily basis. I am currently running CM6.1 RC1 and see quite a few features that are way cool, but I find myself always reverting back to Baked Snack Shack. To me, that one seems to be the most well-rounded ROM available.

I love the performance kicks you get with some of the others, but not at the risk of 4G and battery.

Just my $0.02.

Dale

There are many great ROMs right now. CM6.1, EViO 1.6, and Myn's Warm are #'s 2, 3 and 4 in my book. Any one of them will make you very happy. But for my money, I don't know that I will ever leave MIUI_EVO.

The Chinese really know what they are doing with Android. Stable, lightning fast, awesome battery life, pretty and chock-full of all sorts of customized goodness. Combines the uniqueness and slim waistline of CM, the speed and stability of EViO and the good looks and responsiveness of Myn's.

And now that I found the Charming "MIUI" browser and the superfast Chinese version of the gallery, I couldn't be happier. Haven't flashed anything else in two weeks. I was flashing between ROMs every few days.

Agreed. I have been running MIUI for the past two weeks and I don't think I will ever be able to go back. It is amazing.

Just got my phone loaded up with MIUI and I'm impressed so far. Anyone have any links to some good themse?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links