Does unrEVOked3 wipe your phone?

This is a discussion on Does unrEVOked3 wipe your phone? within the HTC EVO 4G Hacks forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; I like it, I like it. This app is well worth the money, thanks again. I noticed with this Rom and Kernel, even with juice ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Does unrEVOked3 wipe your phone?

I like it, I like it. This app is well worth the money, thanks again.

I noticed with this Rom and Kernel, even with juice defender it kills my battery faster but setcpu has fixed that for sure.

That's weird because the kernel is undervolted so it really shouldn't burn your battery faster. You might want to try wiping cache and dalvik and reflashing the kernel.

When I'm using the phone I burn through battery quick because I'm always playing games on it but when the phone is in standby I don't lose any battery at all which makes up for it. I'm getting close to double battery life with my current settings vs. completely stock. I no longer get nervous if I forget to bring a spare battery, and have made it almost two days (only with moderate use) without having to charge or swap batteries.

I'll rewipe and reflash. Today before i setup setcpu i went about 45 min without touching my phone (which was hard) and i lost 12%...almost swallowed my tongue. I did all the old tricks, juice defender, and now setcpu and i seem to be on the right track.

Ouch. That seems like maybe you have a system process or an app running amok. Do you use system panel? If you do, always keep monitoring on and that way you can check and see what's using the most processor time. If you find a system process that's causing it, a factory reset is usually the solution. And as long as you do a quick backup with Titanium, you won't lose a thing after the reset.

Yes i love System Panel but i dont see anything out of the norm. I'm gonna run with it for a day and see how much setcpu helps. If that fails i already nan, and titanium backed my phone for a reflash. Ill wait on that for a day to see.

I hate to say it but i did do a kill all thru S.P. just to check. I almost felt guilty because i preach no kill all from my soap box. lol

Do you use Spare Parts? Check the partial wake usage under battery history.

I'll look up spare parts and give it a try

Any developments?

lol Sorry no i'm tethering right now so i cant let my phone die. My plan is to leave it overnight without plugging in so i can see how the battery lasts powered off and then use it during the day to try and narrow things down a bit.

Update: Well being the patient person i am i went ahead i went ahead and reflashed and rewiped last night. Not sure where the issue was but i am averaging 2% an hour now and that i can live with for sure

I need to wipe my phone, I think someone has put a spyware program on it...... HELP!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links