Unrevoked 3.21 available for evo ota 2.2

This is a discussion on Unrevoked 3.21 available for evo ota 2.2 within the HTC EVO 4G Hacks forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Is this a market app or is it a download? I know zero about Sprint & the Evo, sorry... I'm a VZW guy with a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unrevoked 3.21 available for evo ota 2.2

Junior Member FastKatt_sprintdroids's Avatar
    Is this a market app or is it a download?
    I know zero about Sprint & the Evo, sorry...
    I'm a VZW guy with a Moto Droid, just lookin' around for a friend.
    Thanks

hi everybody am new to this site. but i have a question about unrevoked3 working right on evo with froyo 2.2 . i have read on other site to wait and hold off using unrevoked to root ur evo running 2.2 cause it will brick ur phone ect.. so am not sure now whats the real truth. i got this info from ppcgeeks and smartphonejunkie. both of them have been real reliable in the past for everything i do with my phones. plz help. thx u.

Quote Originally Posted by jdog21 View Post
    hi everybody am new to this site. but i have a question about unrevoked3 working right on evo with froyo 2.2 . i have read on other site to wait and hold off using unrevoked to root ur evo running 2.2 cause it will brick ur phone ect.. so am not sure now whats the real truth. i got this info from ppcgeeks and smartphonejunkie. both of them have been real reliable in the past for everything i do with my phones. plz help. thx u.
    Just a heads up...the guys on this site aren't very helpful...well they help out each other but most posts from new people get ignored. I've been on this forum for about a month nd none of my questions get answered.

ry posting over at XDA Developers website directly...guys over there are much more responsive and helpful... EVO 4G Android Development - xda-developers

But to answer your question...Yes you heard correctly. If you have a new Evo the current Unrevoked 3.21 will not work....you have to wait for version 3.3. I'm in the same boat as you. i just got my phone and have to sit and wit for the new version to be released. There is a multi-step procedure that you can use...but I'm new to Android and it looks wayyy too complicated...so Im just going to wait for the simple one-click method.

The new version of Unrevoked is almost ready.

[S-OFF] Unrevoked Forever for radio 2.15.00.11.19 - xda-developers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links