HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Originally Posted by danDroid Having problems or need help with your new HTC EVO 4G? Post 'em here! I'm going nuts trying to learn how ...

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

joy

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by danDroid View Post
    Having problems or need help with your new HTC EVO 4G? Post 'em here!
    I'm going nuts trying to learn how to delete downloads that are NOT applications from market but rather stupid stuff I downloaded by mistake ! Help please ! I have an Evo. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joy View Post
    I'm going nuts trying to learn how to delete downloads that are NOT applications from market but rather stupid stuff I downloaded by mistake ! Help please ! I have an Evo. Thanks
    Download ExUninstall from the market. It is free and will make your life easier

joy
    If this works ill truly owe u a big " thank you " ! I've wasted so much time on this junk .

joy
    I appreciate the info but my problem is that the downloads I want to delete r NOT from " market " but rather things I've read and downloaded by mistake and do not show when I pull up dl list . Where r they so I can delete them ? Thanks, joy

Plug your phone into your computer using the USB/charging cable. Open the SD card "drive" on your computer and look in the "downloads" folder. I think you'll find most of what you downloaded in there.
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

joy

Thanks Rich , I've had my Evo 5 months and it seems I'm always learning something. This problem was truly getting the best of me ! ( and my time ) I appreciate ur help very much !

You're welcome.

There are also apps for the EVO called "file managers" (search the market) which will let you browse, view, copy and delete files directly on your phone. Some are free. I use one called "OI File Manager."

joy

Smile

Once again, I thank u . That's EXACTLY what I wanted . By the way, I've lived in daytona beach , fl for " many " years and that's the first goat I've seen with looks to b, snow behind him in the " suncoast "! And what a cute goat he is . all kidding aside, u should wrote a pamphletthat would come with the Evo .

The goat lives in Wisconsin...

Quote Originally Posted by vegasbill View Post
    The main reason I got the EVO was for the Hot Spot application. I am in Las Vegas and saw the phone at CTIA. I have a 3G verizon card internal in my Laptop and thats what I normaly use for work outside the office. I just recieved the EVO yesterday and I have to say that the performance of the handset is great it runs all apps very fast. IP connectivity works fine on the handset but the hot spot feature is not that great, Using Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test results on the handset were like 1.25 mb down and .075 up on 4G. When using my Laptop in the hot spot mode much slower. Now my Verizon 3G card was faster then both????? Whats up with that. I love the phone and want to keep it but I dont know if I can justify it. Does anyone know if there are some settings to fix this??? I might go to the sprint store and have a tech look. as I said before now I love the handset and $30 for hot spot 4G vs $65 for Verizon 3G is a no brainer. Let me know your results or tricks. I am in Las Vegas.
    I heard they were having trouble with the hot spot on this phone . I am in Houston and can't even get mine to work at all

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links