HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; I have the htc evo 4g and its great..I had a blackberry curve, the curve had a app. called password safe. You were able to ...

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

I have the htc evo 4g and its great..I had a blackberry curve, the curve had a app. called password safe. You were able to put all your passwords in one secure location or safe that could only be open with a password. All your passwords were safe an only you could see them. Is there app for evo that does the same thing.

Build: Fresh Evo 3.2.0.0 By Flipz
    Kernel Version: King-havs-OcUverik@Ubuntu#9
    Phone: Htc Evo 4g Proud owner 6/4/10
    Over Clocked to 1.2ghz
    ADW.Launcher
    ClockworkMod Recovery
    Unrevoked 3.2
    You i balling me or you just like my Evo

Hey guys, I got a problem for you. Ok I am no longer with Sprint so no phone and data but I can use WiFi home to get the internet. I love the phone and will not sale it. So anyone knows what I can do to get the internet when I am far from my router or a close WiFi. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frlac40 View Post
    Hey guys, I got a problem for you. Ok I am no longer with Sprint so no phone and data but I can use WiFi home to get the internet. I love the phone and will not sale it. So anyone knows what I can do to get the internet when I am far from my router or a close WiFi. Thanks
    Unless you are near a wifi access point, there is no way to get internet.

i've got a problem. I received my evo a couple weeks after its release and everything was fine..until now. My evo seems real sluggish lately. the phone feels like it gets hotter than normal when in use, and my biggest problem is my camcorder doesnt seem to be working anymore. I hit the icon and sometimes it will seem fine, but then when i go to record it freezes, and sometimes when i tap the camcorder icon the screen just turns black. its been like that for almost a week. My geuss is i have to bring it to sprint and see what they say, but i was just wondering what you guys think. Thanks.

htc evo wifi to get internet

Well if there is no way to get internet unless I am closed to a WiFi what is all the ideas about root the phone and wireless tether I am confuse please explain further. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frlac40 View Post
    Well if there is no way to get internet unless I am closed to a WiFi what is all the ideas about root the phone and wireless tether I am confuse please explain further. Thanks
    Rooting the phone will not allow you to use Sprint's data network for free (illegally). It will allow you to tether OTHER devices to your phone to share its data connection, but that will only work if your phone actually has a data connection.

I thiink someone has put a spyware software on my phone, I need to wipe it clean.....Help!

Quote Originally Posted by pete953 View Post
    I thiink someone has put a spyware software on my phone, I need to wipe it clean.....Help!
    Hey do you need help as a walk thru on how to take that spy ware off, call my Google voice number 4075367729

problem with tv hookup

can only display my own videos i created with the phone thru my tv using hdmi connection. i cant change the resolution on my tv . has anyone tried using a usb from the phone to their tv and got better results ?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links