HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; I've looked everywhere for info on this. When composing an email, I like to maintain a uniform look to the text by leaving a space ...

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

Email paragraph structure

I've looked everywhere for info on this. When composing an email, I like to maintain a uniform look to the text by leaving a space between each of my paragraphs.

Like this.

Often I will later review my sent emails (sent via EVO) on my computer, and I've found that the spacing I had included between the paragraphs is missing. This bunching up bothers me. The only way I've found around this is to press enter four times after each paragraph I write, which results in a single line space on the re-read sent document.

Not a major issue, but an annoying one. Using Yahoo and Gmail, by the way, and I've never encountered this on my Instinct. I appreciate any insight or ideas.

HTC Evo 4G:speaker blown--ways to kill the eov 4g speaker problem

So, I did a statistic work on several forums and found a noticeable amount of complaints about the evo 4g loud speaker. Generally, this occurs when the phone is ringing (when calling someone) and when people are talking during the call. It is most likely to happen when the volume is set over 50 %( even only over 30 %) of the maximum volume…
    I was wondering if this is a hardware problem rather than a software problem. So I ordered an evo 4g speaker replacement from a cellular phone parts supplier named GlobalDirectParts ( you must be heard of these guys. They are really so hot recently for leaking out iPhone 5 parts). Their techs also provide me the following information and possible causes for the frustrating evo 4g speaker bugs:
    1. Might be the quality problem of the evo 4g speaker
    2. The inherent problem with the evo 4g motherboard. When the current frequency exceeds the limit that the motherboard could stand, the loud speaker will get wrong. For example, there may be no sound or noisy sound from the speaker.
    3. The third possibility may be a universal one with many HTC handsets: too many static. The more times you use the handset, the more static will be caused, thus more noise from the speakers
    After explaining the three possible causes, the GlobalDirectParts guys highly recommended the following way to reduce the static: insert a small piece of wire to the earphone jack, and hold the other end of the wire in one of your hand, and at the same time, put the other hand against the wall. In this way, the static can be eliminated.
    But if your evo 4g has any quality problem, you may have to replace the loud speaker.

Unhappy Power Button

When I push the power button...nothing happens. My phone is on...but cant make any selections or get my screen to light up when I push the power button. To get my screen to come on..I have to plug a charger into it. Everything else works fine. If I get a phone call...my screens lights up fine!!! Please help...Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by millietime View Post
    When I push the power button...nothing happens. My phone is on...but cant make any selections or get my screen to light up when I push the power button. To get my screen to come on..I have to plug a charger into it. Everything else works fine. If I get a phone call...my screens lights up fine!!! Please help...Thank You
    I've never heard of that before. If your phone is not rooted I would just take it in to sprint, it sounds like a hardware thing to me.

Cool Htc evo 4g new version and latest update

I did the one click unrevoked root and keep mind im not a tech nor wise to technology but isnt the whole point of it is so u have hot spot everywhere u go cause I turned off mobile network to see if I had a connection nothing came up on internet or is it just for thoae people at home who wanna use evo hotspot ti connect to labtop camera etc??? Anyhelp please:sprintyellow::htclogo::4g:

Quote Originally Posted by Evouser83 View Post
    I did the one click unrevoked root and keep mind im not a tech nor wise to technology but isnt the whole point of it is so u have hot spot everywhere u go cause I turned off mobile network to see if I had a connection nothing came up on internet or is it just for thoae people at home who wanna use evo hotspot ti connect to labtop camera etc??? Anyhelp please:sprintyellow::htclogo::4g:
    Rooting allows you to do a lot more than just using the HotSpot. But with that, there are two different options. Some ROMS will included a hacked version of the Sprint HotSpot app. This only works on 3G. If you want to use 4G to teether then you need to install WiFi Teether. It's an app available on the Market.

Quote Originally Posted by Evouser83 View Post

It's for allowing your evo to be used to connect other phones and devices to the internet, not to replace your mobile network. Normally, Sprint charges $30 a month for the hotspot function. Rooting allows you not to pay that fee.

It also allows MASSIVE modifications to the phone for those that don't like the stock android. :D

ringtone problems

Im having a problem with my phone about the ringtone, i got my phone back in october and around nov, or dec it started playing some weird ringtone that i dont even have downloaded if u need to know the ringtone its some beyonce song i dont know, i didnt download it and when i change my ringtone and someone calls me it starts to play my ringtone then it goes over to the beyonce one can anyone help, i think it was an app i downloaded.

Haven't had any issues for a while until recently. Exchange active sync is.acting funny. I.changed.my password for.my work.Ms Exchange account as well as on my EVO. I get my emails to my EVO via the OWS Webmail server. Now it tells me that my password is incorrect which I know is not the case. I delete and re add the exchange account and it works fine for a while then stops working. Very frustrating. Please advise.

On Gmail how do we get the email to render with in the EVO screen. I cannot re size the mail to fit with in the screen area of my EVO. Any suggestions?

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalkr

ok so i got the htc evo from sprint i like it but how do i get music on it without having to be on the internet and nowere can i get my 4g

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links