HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Originally Posted by danDroid Having problems or need help with your new HTC EVO 4G? Post 'em here! My Evo gets hot on the battery ...

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

Angry not responsive

Quote Originally Posted by danDroid View Post
    Having problems or need help with your new HTC EVO 4G? Post 'em here!
    My Evo gets hot on the battery area and starts shutting off and on. It does that for about 20 minutes in which I can not receive or make calls. I do not have open applications...I always close them, but this phone goes crazy on me and starts shutting off and on alone, what might this be?

Quote Originally Posted by petitemom61 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danDroid View Post
    Having problems or need help with your new HTC EVO 4G? Post 'em here!
    My Evo gets hot on the battery area and starts shutting off and on. It does that for about 20 minutes in which I can not receive or make calls. I do not have open applications...I always close them, but this phone goes crazy on me and starts shutting off and on alone, what might this be?
    Sounds like you need to take to Sprint and get it replaced. It shouldn't be getting that hot, or rebooting randomly.

Yes does anyone know how to get pandora to run right, it works fine when I first turn it on for several songs than it will lock up and drop out and have to be forced closed. after it starts this it never seems to work right the rest of the day????? Maybe its the network, dont know, anyone have a solution? Tried clearing cache for pandora and internet, no change.

Quote Originally Posted by ericy View Post
    Yes does anyone know how to get pandora to run right, it works fine when I first turn it on for several songs than it will lock up and drop out and have to be forced closed. after it starts this it never seems to work right the rest of the day????? Maybe its the network, dont know, anyone have a solution? Tried clearing cache for pandora and internet, no change.
    I would try reinstalling the app first, to resolve the Force Closing problems. See if that helps.

There is a tweak out there improves the Streamin performance for apps like Sirius and Pandora. Check out this link for the instructions. Go down to post 5 for the details.

Sirius XM radio app not working - xda-developers

HTC 1606 error message

Need help, sync which has been working fine until now deleted all my contacts in outlook and when I tried to restore them from my phone deleted them. I then decided to upgrade sync and when I tried to upgrade I got a 1606 error message (could not reach network connection). So now my old version of sync does not work and I can't install the upgrade. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Lowell

Has anyone else been having problems with their service? I will get txt messages hours later, and voicemails hours later. People will tell me that they call and it goes strait to VM. Also the 3g has been crazy slow lately. I asked the people at Sprint, and they said that Sprint is trying to merge their nextel and sprint service and that's why it's so crazy. I don't know if I buy that. Anyone else having problems?

Slow

My Evo is running super dupper slow... Like it takes forever to open up emails text and apps... What should i do?

Data failure error 78

For the past week or so I have been getting an error when I first use my phone in the morning, "data failure 78, if this error persists contact Sprint". Any clues, anyone? I love my evo.

We're having that problem here in VA and the local news even got involved about it.

Read here

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Has anyone else been having problems with their service? I will get txt messages hours later, and voicemails hours later. People will tell me that they call and it goes strait to VM. Also the 3g has been crazy slow lately. I asked the people at Sprint, and they said that Sprint is trying to merge their nextel and sprint service and that's why it's so crazy. I don't know if I buy that. Anyone else having problems?

Well it finally happened I dropped the EVO this monring on a sidewalk and shattered the screen , the defender didnt protect that drop .
    I took the case off and I noticed a lot of cracks on the body , I have had the crack near the power button now I notice near the volume button and when I pulled the battery cover off theres a crack around the head phone jack . .
    This thing is falling apart .
    I have filed a claim to have it replaced .

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links