HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Originally Posted by Drakarr only the factory default ones are showing in the list now. I tried downloading a new one and it DLs fine ...

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

Quote Originally Posted by Drakarr View Post
    only the factory default ones are showing in the list now. I tried downloading a new one and it DLs fine but it also isn't showing in the ringtone list.

Anyone know how I might get these showing again?
    I had the same problem with my Zio and couldn't figure out why I downloaded zedge and have been using it ever sense and working ok.

evo 4g freeze

my evo turns on but when it gets to the evo 4g part of when it ons its stops there.... wat should i do

Try doing a battery pull and try starting up your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by porter381 View Post
    my evo turns on but when it gets to the evo 4g part of when it ons its stops there.... wat should i do

Exclamation stuck on white boot screen

I am stuck on the white boot screen and nothing happens. Even when i do the volume down and power button and at the same time nothing happens. It happened last night and it randomly restarted and worked fine until earlier today and it happened again, please help.

joy
    I've had my 4G Evo. Since they first came out and it has always worked great TILL 2 months ago. Now anytime I hit the "back ' arrow the green "htc' screen comes up and the phone says ' loading ". Then I have to go to the other 5 screens for them to reload .

Junior Member dps152_sprintdroids's Avatar
    everytime i enter "messages" if i tap on the "john smith" thread it comes up with the "jane doe" thread and i end up texting the wrong person. anyone else have this problem? also phone reboots by itself.

Cannot download picture mail

My phone will not automatically download picture MMS. When I physically click on the download button it pauses for a bit then says "message download unsuccessful"

Under notifications it says "message not downloaded, service denied"

Regular MMS comes through just fine.

I did not ever have this problem until the required update last week. This is quite frustrating and any help would be appreciated!

Question Desktop is slow to load

when I exit an app going back to the desktop, or homescreen, it is really slow to load. I am thinking it is from the Android 2.3.3 update since it started about the same time. Is anyone else having this same problem?? Mine is off warrantee, I talked to cust service and the tech was saying something about it was a known issue, but I needed to take it to a store and have them look at it, at a charge of course. I believe it is a software issue and I hope HTC is working on a fix for it. Does anyone have some....any info on this issue????!?!:confused::sprintyellow::4g:

Quote Originally Posted by dps152 View Post
    everytime i enter "messages" if i tap on the "john smith" thread it comes up with the "jane doe" thread and i end up texting the wrong person. anyone else have this problem? also phone reboots by itself.
    I know what your talking about and it does happen to me...but it doesn't happen often.

One of the issues i "do" have is, in the middle of typing out a text message, it will suddenly go all the way to the top of the thread, i can either scroll thru the never-ending thread to pick up where i left off, or hit the back button so it saves it as a draft, then continue from the draft folder...grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by norrisreber View Post
    when I exit an app going back to the desktop, or homescreen, it is really slow to load. I am thinking it is from the Android 2.3.3 update since it started about the same time. Is anyone else having this same problem?? Mine is off warrantee, I talked to cust service and the tech was saying something about it was a known issue, but I needed to take it to a store and have them look at it, at a charge of course. I believe it is a software issue and I hope HTC is working on a fix for it. Does anyone have some....any info on this issue????!?!:confused::sprintyellow::4g:
    The htc update has caused all these problems. I suggest that you go to their website and complain. sprint subscribers shouldn't have to pay anything, if htc caused these problems with the evo, they are responsible for correcting them at any cost. We pay enough for the devices and service plans and should not have to pay to correct htc's mistakes!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links