HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Htc's recent "upgrade" has caused major problems with the evo 4g. I suggest that everyone go to their website and complain. Sprint is aware of ...

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

Exclamation

Htc's recent "upgrade" has caused major problems with the evo 4g. I suggest that everyone go to their website and complain. Sprint is aware of this problem and subscriber's should not have to pay for htc's mistake. We pay enough for the devices and monthly fees and should not have to pay for htc's mistakes. This is a major issue and the more that complain the better.

Quote Originally Posted by wsuozzie View Post
    My phone will not automatically download picture MMS. When I physically click on the download button it pauses for a bit then says "message download unsuccessful"

Under notifications it says "message not downloaded, service denied"

Regular MMS comes through just fine.

I did not ever have this problem until the required update last week. This is quite frustrating and any help would be appreciated!
    i have the same problem. anyone got any advice?

I have been having a lot of problems with low space on phone. Now I have all apps possible on the SD cars. I also have the app that helps move them over and clear the cache. The phone has 400+ mb memory and I only have 41mb available. What the hell is running that takes up all the memory. I know its not the 12 apps I can't move to the SD card. Any help here would be appreciated
    Mark

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bigbell View Post
    My phone will not automatically download picture MMS. When I physically click on the download button it pauses for a bit then says "message download unsuccessful"

I did not ever have this problem until the required update last week. This is quite frustrating and any help would be appreciated!
    I'm having the same downloading issue as well. Also, when I'm on messages, any app, any game, internet, whatever, when I hit the home button it goes to the white HTC screen or it will say loading and it usually says that for a few seconds but now its gotten to the point where ive had to take my battery out because it would freeze on the "loading" screen. help!

Quote Originally Posted by ninjettex69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbell View Post

I'm having the same downloading issue as well. Also, when I'm on messages, any app, any game, internet, whatever, when I hit the home button it goes to the white HTC screen or it will say loading and it usually says that for a few seconds but now its gotten to the point where ive had to take my battery out because it would freeze on the "loading" screen. help!
    Sprint is useless in solving this problem as well. I took it in and the gal told me to move all of my aps onto my SD card. I did one better I uninstalled everything I could and guess what...Still getting the HTC and loading screen. It DID NOT do this prior to the update. Anybody have any ideas?

I guess I am dissapointed with Android. The 2.3.3 update has a lot of bugs in it, now the Gmail new email counter 3rd party apps don't work, the front camera won't work on Yahoo messenger, still getting the HTC letters and loading screens a lot when I exit an app and try to go back to the main desktop screen.
    When I got my first Androind phone there were around 3,000 apps available, far far less than the Iphone. BUT most all of them were free!! Most of apple's were at a cost. Now it seems MOST ALL of android apps are at a charge. I admit I bought the $30 PDAnet, and have paid 99cents for some of the apps I have, but I have seen apps now for 3, 5,and 10+ dollars. I hate to admit it, but some of us are still poor!!
    Sorry for the vent, I am just a little disgusted............:sprintyellow::4g:--- :htcevoiso:

Had htc inspire 4g from at&t loved it. I switched to Sprint now I own the evo 4g and I really love this phone. About a week ago my phone started freezing after I take a picture. I did a hard reset to try and fix the problem thought I had fixed the problem but same thing. Sprint did a hard reset but same thing again. It doesn't do it every time I take a picture just random. Does not bother me that muchBUT it does bother me that something's wrong with my phone (hope you guys know what i mean). My 30 days are coming up. Should I Return my Evo for another Evo? don't know what to do o_O

Exchange sync error

Im getting exchange sync error and mail email wont come thru how can i fix it

Since the last update I know get chronic force close issues on the game Inotia 3. I have done all the normal fixes (reset, Sprint hard reset, wiping and reinstalling both the game and its data, etc).

Has anyone else had better success dealing with all the upgrade force close issues?

I'm having issues with my connectivity to another Evo user. Every so often my texts will drop, send only partial messages or just not go through at all. It usually begins with a phone call being dropped. The phone clicks (the screen shutting off click) and it sends me back to the home screen with no messages. After that I cannot send or receive texts from the other Evo user for some time. I've tested this with a 3D user and nothing seems to go wrong. Anyone seen this before?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links