HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Do I need to do anything in settings before hooking my HDMI to my big screen? Should I be able to watch tv.com on my ...

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

Do I need to do anything in settings before hooking my HDMI to my big screen? Should I be able to watch tv.com on my tv thru the phone?

What settings do I need to transfer pix to my husbands Evo from my Evo thru the bluetooth connection?

I can't get Printershare to work. I have a listed printer - Epson Workforce 610. I got if for its WIFI feature and have been using it for months with my laptop. But Printershare on my EVO doesn't see it. I installed Printershare on my laptop, and have it in "share" mode.
    Are there any other ways to print to a WIFI printer from the EVO or other software?

deleting in gallery

Quote Originally Posted by danDroid View Post
    Having problems or need help with your new HTC EVO 4G? Post 'em here!
    I'm not getting any option to delete unwanted things in my gallery, When I tap on menu I get no choices. Any way to get rid of photos in my gallery?

On my phone when I tap/open a picture then push menu button I get a Delete option

Quote Originally Posted by GaryJinks View Post
    On my phone when I tap/open a picture then push menu button I get a Delete option

I don't get an option to open. When I click on a photo, including the preloaded ones, it says save or cancel. Then if I click on menu I get nothing. If I don't click on any photo and just click on menu I get nothing. That's in the gallery. Any suggertions?

Tell us exactly (from home) how you are getting to the photos. I don't think you are where you think you are or where you are telling us you are, because when we go there, there are tons of options to delete, including a garbage can icon on the bottom of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by rich_c View Post
    Tell us exactly (from home) how you are getting to the photos. I don't think you are where you think you are or where you are telling us you are, because when we go there, there are tons of options to delete, including a garbage can icon on the bottom of the screen.
    Okay. I click on menu. Click on wallpaper. Click on gallery. Click on all photos and that's as far as it goes. I'm sure i'm doing something wrong and really appreciate the help.

Alright to delete you have to go to camera. There will be 3 horizontal lines on the bottom in one key to access all photos screen shots and videos. Once you select the category you want move to the desired photo and push on the trash can at the bottom. Hope this helps.

One more thing after you access your camera on the side there is a thumbnail of your photos tap then continue like I said

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links