HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Originally Posted by jak89 Alright to delete you have to go to camera. There will be 3 horizontal lines on the bottom in one key ...

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

Quote Originally Posted by jak89 View Post
    Alright to delete you have to go to camera. There will be 3 horizontal lines on the bottom in one key to access all photos screen shots and videos. Once you select the category you want move to the desired photo and push on the trash can at the bottom. Hope this helps.
    Oh Thank you! Got it!

Besides going thru the camera app, you can just click on Gallery from the main Apps menu (home -> Apps (^) -> Gallery.

I had to turn mine in for overheating problems yesterday. It is already here, but my car is somewhere else. Well, I will get the replacement on Monday. AND I STILL DON"T KNOW HOW TO PUT A MOVIE ON IT!

I keep getting a unabble to send email msg on my phone have you gotten the same and if so did you get it fixed

KBB, double check your email settings in the Mail app:

from Home, tap Mail. Select the desired email account from the arrow at the top of the screen.

Then tap Menu -> More... -> Settings -> Account settings

Make sure that you have your email address, password, and servers all set up properly (check with your mail provider for the correct settings.)

If you cannot send mail, chances are your mail provider requires a login to your outgoing mail server. Make sure that "Login required" is checked at the top of the outgoing server settings screen. Then check the rest of the settings (Username, password, SMTP server, Security type (most are "none") and port (almost all are "25".)

If you still can't send mail, check with your provider. Some mail providers are blocking the sending of outgoing mail from outside their network. In that case, you will need to send mail using a SMTP server that allows sending mail from any network.

Thx rich

Having wifi problems... Won't connect

Where are you trying to connect on wifi? Your house or a public hotspot?

Is your wifi radio on? (Menu -> Settings -> Wireless & Networks; make sure "Wi-Fi" is checked.)

The wifi at home is good and all info was input to the phone properly and a number of times. It wouuld not stay connected and it would not work at hotspots. After receiving the updated firmware yesterday wifi is now stable and stays connected all though the 3G network in NYC is faster than the wifi. THANKS:4g::htcevoiso:

Evo freezes

Quote Originally Posted by danDroid View Post
    Having problems or need help with your new HTC EVO 4G? Post 'em here!
    I just got the Evo a few weeks ago. It started to have some problems the last few days. It shut down on its own and two days later it froze up on me. I'm ready to go back to HTC Hero. It's heavy and hard to hold on to.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links