HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; It sounds like a faulty phone. You should be able to return it. I will have to say "knock on wood" my Evo has not ...

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

Sorry to here that

It sounds like a faulty phone. You should be able to return it. I will have to say "knock on wood" my Evo has not so much as blinked since I got it. Has always run perfect and regularly gets me through the day on one charge.

I have a problem I want hot spot and I do not want to pay 30 bucks for it. They should be ashame to charge people for it. I should be free!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as i would also like free hotspot aswell i do understand the 30$ cost. Sprint is opening themself up to huge data spikes with the ability to not only to have web access on your phone and tether your computer but to also run up to 8 devices with no limit on data transfer. Other carrier's have limits on what you can even do on your phone let alone run other devices

I have gone through 3 Evo phones and can not get any of them to connect to the 4G network. No one at Sprint knows why or how to fix it.... any suggestions?

Im having a problem w/ wifi at my work. I did the update and now it wont conect. Keeps asking for a password and the router is just pluged to the net, not a pc. It was working fine up until the update. WTF? Any ideas I can try?

comcast email

How do I set up my comcast email on my evo?

can anyone tell me why my evo won't change oriantation when i turn it to text. I have all the settings turned on for such a problem but it still isn't working is there something that I am missing.

Orientation and Text

The EVO only changes orientation if the bottom of the phone is on your right side. I hope that's all that's wrong. I use the Kindle reader all the time and have no problem. But if I turn the top of the phone to my right, the orientation doesn't change.

Still having email problems

Is anyone else loosing emails. My emails only stay in my Evo for 24 hours. Every morning my sent and trash folders are empty and my in box only has the emails received after the mystical dump (last night I had 18 emails this morning 4, of which none are from the 18). I took the phone to Sprint they did a fix nothing changed. I now have the bcc checked for all sent emails so I do not lose emails sent from the Evo. If I do not have this checked the sent emails vanish forever. So far this is not a major problem but it is an annoyance and the only problem I have had with the phone.

@GaryJinks-

You can change that in the email settings under download options. You can set the email downloads by number of emails or by days. If it is set up to only download today's emails, then you will only see emails from that day.

Go to your inbox then- menu > more > settings > send & receive > download options

Hope this helps.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links