HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Hi I currently own a Evo 4G and I am living in Orlando FL. 4G network on Sprint website and even if you call customer ...

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: HTC EVO 4G Problems? Post 'em here

Hi I currently own a Evo 4G and I am living in Orlando FL. 4G network on Sprint website and even if you call customer service they can't see that 4G network is available in Orlando FL. I live near the airport and travel constantly near the FL mall because of my work and I have coverage all the way outbound and inbound also at a stable location it still stands strong, In other words 4G towers are being tested as we speak. Wait for it to come soon!

Hey Aldomi isn't 4g great. Speeds are much better but careful with battery consumption.

Yeah it sure is. I don't have any words to say than wow, as far as battery life on the phone it is really poor. I haven't had a Android decide that has great battery life yet, but when I got my Evo it was running on 2.1 and it lasted me until the evening but now with 2.2 aka froyo it drains battery a lot quicker. I have task manager developed by adao team. Give it a try and let me know how it works out for you

Picasa on HTC EVO cannot sign in

I can not sign into Picasa on my phone( Computer Windows 7 & Phone & G Mail & Picasa have the latest versions I checked 3 times today) . I use G Mail on my computer and Picasa on my computer. The User Name(MY G Mail Address) and the password are the same for my G Mail & Picasa on my computer. The User Name & Password for my G Mail on my phone are the same as on my computer. When I take a picture using my phone and press the icon at the bottom of the phone (Circle with 2 arrows pointing at 45 angle), Share via list comes up with Picasa on the bottom of the list. I press that icon and have to enter a Google account. When I enter my Google Account the message says Account Already Exsists on this phone. I cannot get any where from there. Any Help?

Code 67 - authentication failed

When my phone sits idle for a while, I often get a Code 67 - Authentication failed notice. Anybody know why, or what caused it & how to fix it?

Sometimes I have to press the OK button 3 or 4 times before my phone works again. It's a little frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by jakewoodblues View Post
    When my phone sits idle for a while, I often get a Code 67 - Authentication failed notice. Anybody know why, or what caused it & how to fix it?

Sometimes I have to press the OK button 3 or 4 times before my phone works again. It's a little frustrating
    Never heard of that before. Does it give you that message when you first unlock the phone? What services do you have syncing in the background? I'd imagine it's an error from an app that is trying to sync its data but can't.

Error 67 usually indicates a registration failure. This has happened to me sever times before after making changing on my account. If you call Sprint and tell them you have the 67 code they reset it for you and your done.
    Build: Fresh Evo 3.2.0.0 By Flipz
    Kernel Version: King-havs-OcUverik@Ubuntu#9
    Phone: Htc Evo 4g Proud owner 6/4/10
    Over Clocked to 1.2ghz
    ADW.Launcher
    ClockworkMod Recovery
    Unrevoked 3.2
    You i balling me or you just like my Evo

Quote Originally Posted by jak89 View Post
    Error 67 usually indicates a registration failure. This has happened to me sever times before after making changing on my account. If you call Sprint and tell them you have the 67 code they reset it for you and your done.
    Now that I think of it, you're absolutely right. I remember getting that error once a while ago. I called Sprint, they reprovisioned my phone and I was good to go.

Is swype available for the Evo? Does anyone have any problems with voice dialing?

http://www.evo4gforum.net/htc-evo-4g...ch;attach=1784

This is the link to swype

TO INSTALL: Uninstall the previous version if you had it. Download the apk file below and install it using something like Astro File Manager. Go to Settings>Language and keyboards, and enable Swype. Then go to a blank text box (e.g., create a new text message), long-press in the box. You'll get a pop-up window. Choose Input Method, then choose Swype. -
    Build: Fresh Evo 3.2.0.0 By Flipz
    Kernel Version: King-havs-OcUverik@Ubuntu#9
    Phone: Htc Evo 4g Proud owner 6/4/10
    Over Clocked to 1.2ghz
    ADW.Launcher
    ClockworkMod Recovery
    Unrevoked 3.2
    You i balling me or you just like my Evo

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links