Htc evo 4g faq

This is a discussion on Htc evo 4g faq within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Would you be interested in helping us build the SprintDroids HTC EVO FAQ? Let us know!...

Thread: Htc evo 4g faq

danDroid

Htc evo 4g faq

Would you be interested in helping us build the SprintDroids HTC EVO FAQ? Let us know!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes I would.

Absolutely,

Is there a way to make some contacts(people) secret as on some of the the other phones?

App Question

Does anyone know how to delete the apps that came with the phone or store apps on the Micro SD card instead of the phone memory? I'm trying to delete the Football app and the NASCAR app.

Quote Originally Posted by yukipookie View Post
    Does anyone know how to delete the apps that came with the phone or store apps on the Micro SD card instead of the phone memory? I'm trying to delete the Football app and the NASCAR app.
    I found this out by accident...hold your finger on the app you want removed..it'll move it to your 'home' screen, release and hold your finger down on it again drag it down to where the "phone" button is...when app is highlighted (by holding finger on it) the "phone" button turns to a "remove" button....drag app downwards...all done

on my old treo, I could set a calendar event and set the alarm to ring for it or not ring. I don't see how to do this on the EVO. If you set an event, it will ring and there is no individual event control. Does anyone know of some way around this?

The reason is, for an all day event, it rings at 0:00h, which is no fun if it wakes you up, so I would like to turn it off, but let the wake up event ring in the morning.

Another thing, the treo had a way of putting in a "rollover" event, which would continually appear everyday until you deleted it. That was nice for things you keep putting off doing. Anything like that available on EVO?

Removing Sprint Apps

Quote Originally Posted by Makai2200 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yukipookie View Post
    I found this out by accident...hold your finger on the app you want removed..it'll move it to your 'home' screen, release and hold your finger down on it again drag it down to where the "phone" button is...when app is highlighted (by holding finger on it) the "phone" button turns to a "remove" button....drag app downwards...all done
    This only removes it from your widget, but it is still on your phone under your apps list. Since apps take up memory, I was trying to delete it.

Help!!!

I have a doubt I'm trying to remove the voicemail app because I don't need that something else come and hear my voicemails. For now this is the only thing that I hate about my EVO and android in general. I don't know why all my voicemails come to this app but if I mark #1 to call to my voicemail I need to put my pass that is the way that I'm comfortable but with this app I don't need pass and I want to remove this or explain me how to put a password thanks!!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by danDroid View Post
    Would you be interested in helping us build the SprintDroids HTC EVO FAQ? Let us know!
    I can help, danDroid, if you still need help, I know you post this a while back.

Carla :htc:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links