SD card issues

This is a discussion on SD card issues within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Through my relentless googling, I came across this article that talks about problems that the I/O EVOs are having with reading/writing to the SD cards. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SD card issues

SD card issues

Through my relentless googling, I came across this article that talks about problems that the I/O EVOs are having with reading/writing to the SD cards. I found some threads about it too, looks like it is a relatively global issue, ie not an isolated incident.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2010/05...b-microsd-card

http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-4g/...b-microsd.html

I sure hope that this is an issue only with the I/O phones and not the ones that we will be receiving in a week.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Just read that someone called sprint and that they said that it's a known issue and only affects the first 2000 phones that were given out so probably nothing to worry about.

I had heard about the issue as well.Some were saying it was the memory cards that came with the phone or something.Well as long as it has been addressed and dealt with we should be some happy campers come June 4th.

Good god isnt it the 4th yet!?!?!?!?!?

I know man, don't get me started. The closer we get to the 4th, the longer the days are becoming. Today seemed to last for AT LEAST 36 hours. Thursday will probably seem to last 12.7 years.

you know for the htc evo i thought it would have a 16gb memory but it does not it comes with an 8 i have a 16 waiting to be put into my evo my girl is keeping the one it comes with . and the days do go slow we should have had like a countdown or something on the site lol for fun

Since froyo will add the capability of running apps off the SD, I too will probably upgrade to a 16 gig. Since I probably won't be putting any music on it, I most likely won't need anything larger than that.

ya man 16GB is more then enough no one EVER hears no 5gb of music lol you might have 5,000 songs but you know you only listen to like top 50 if that lol

I already bought a 16gb sd card as soon as I reserved the EVO.I was surprised they put only a 8gb in it as well.Im a music LOVER(if you couldnt tell by my avatar),so I could EASILY fill up 5gb with music.16gb should be fine though.I was looking for a 32gb but those things are harder to find than Bin Laden.

Yeah I have 80+ gigs of music on my iPod and there is not one song that I don't like on it. I just don't see the need to put it on my phone when I have an iPod for my stored music.

I used Pandora RELIGIOUSLY on my Hero, and now with Froyo we will be able to stream music from our PCs directly to our phones so no need to store it on the SD cards anymore

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links