video issues

This is a discussion on video issues within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; I use rockplayer to watch my avi movies, works great except sometimes gets out if sync. Sent from my evo using Tapatalk...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: video issues

I use rockplayer to watch my avi movies, works great except sometimes gets out if sync.

Sent from my evo using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ann237 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Undefined View Post
    would you mind sharing the site?

Sure, I do not mind sharing the site at all. also to let you know you can use it on your reg. computer of course. now there will be links to watch the movies, DO NOT USE MEGA VIDEO they will let you watch about 40 min of movie than stop it. the others are pretty good, i have used it for about 3 years, so it has been trial and error finding the best ones to use, so you may want to play first if you have a laptop or desktop to see which is best for you. THE LINK IS

Watch Movies Online Free - Full Movies - Just Added Movies

i have never downloaded a movie i just watch it streaming. i have always hooked my laptop up to my 6o inch hdtv and watched them that way, alot of the movies are HD as well. enjoy and have fun.. also another note, i have learned to look at the comments to becuse espec. with the real new movies some will have great quality others not so good. there, i know you just asked for the name but i gave you the best info i could to help.:evostand::D
    Thanks for that link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links