video issues

This is a discussion on video issues within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; what format works best for the EVO? i've tried wmv, MP4, avi, mov and they either don't show or they start and die after a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: video issues

Junior Member edgar_sprintdroids's Avatar

video issues

what format works best for the EVO? i've tried wmv, MP4, avi, mov and they either don't show or they start and die after a few seconds.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have been trying to download my digital movie copies and they just won't work on the HTC EVO 4G. One would think they would give you an app to control this. I want a movie. ONLY ONE!

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    I also noticed that Sprint TV comes in very blotchy with streaks like it is not downloading fast enough or something. Anyone else experiencing this?

Video for EVO

Quote Originally Posted by edgar View Post
    what format works best for the EVO? i've tried wmv, MP4, avi, mov and they either don't show or they start and die after a few seconds.
    Download and install Double Twist, it will convert your movie to MP4.. I converted Avatar, and the video is awesome. Also Double twist will handle your music as well. Good Luck

I tried using doubleTwist with my digital copy of Alice in Wonderland and it won't play. I may have done something wrong, but, I sure wanted it on my EVO

I know i have not had any issues with a few tv programs watched on EVO plus i have a link to a site that has all movies including in theater now ones. I can watch them right of the EVO and never even have to download! I have to say i was very happy! Movies on demand! FREE

would you mind sharing the site?

sharing site

Quote Originally Posted by Undefined View Post

Sure, I do not mind sharing the site at all. also to let you know you can use it on your reg. computer of course. now there will be links to watch the movies, DO NOT USE MEGA VIDEO they will let you watch about 40 min of movie than stop it. the others are pretty good, i have used it for about 3 years, so it has been trial and error finding the best ones to use, so you may want to play first if you have a laptop or desktop to see which is best for you. THE LINK IS

Watch Movies Online Free - Full Movies - Just Added Movies

i have never downloaded a movie i just watch it streaming. i have always hooked my laptop up to my 6o inch hdtv and watched them that way, alot of the movies are HD as well. enjoy and have fun.. also another note, i have learned to look at the comments to becuse espec. with the real new movies some will have great quality others not so good. there, i know you just asked for the name but i gave you the best info i could to help.:evostand::D

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ann237 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Undefined View Post

Sure, I do not mind sharing the site at all. also to let you know you can use it on your reg. computer of course. now there will be links to watch the movies, DO NOT USE MEGA VIDEO they will let you watch about 40 min of movie than stop it. the others are pretty good, i have used it for about 3 years, so it has been trial and error finding the best ones to use, so you may want to play first if you have a laptop or desktop to see which is best for you. THE LINK IS

Watch Movies Online Free - Full Movies - Just Added Movies

thanks for the link! Let me check it out.

Great have fun. Hope to hear back that it was great!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links