ACK! I've Killed my EVO!

This is a discussion on ACK! I've Killed my EVO! within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; An app I had installed managed to crash when certain options were taken. I attempted to uninstall that app and I couldn't clear the error ...

Thread: ACK! I've Killed my EVO!

ACK! I've Killed my EVO!

An app I had installed managed to crash when certain options were taken. I attempted to uninstall that app and I couldn't clear the error message. So, I powered the phone down. Now it will NOT power back on. Did I fry the battery?

I'm fielding all suggestions at this time and really hoping I don't have to take the phone back. I'm in love with an inanimate object!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What was the name of the app?

Admin
    Never heard of anything like this. I doubt you did any hardware damage.

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    Ohh, not good! Let us know the name of the App so I don't download it, thanks!

You need to perform a reset, Call tech support and they will guide you through it. FYI, you are going lose all apps that you downloaded and your contacts that you didn't Google sync. Good luck to you!

Hey, sorry I disappeared. Family stuff. Anyway, I ended up resetting my phone to the factory settings. I've looked at so many apps installing and re-installing, I can't even figure out which one crashed me. I haven't yet had a problem with any of my RE-installs.

It's all good.

you may want to consider adding lookout, it is a security app, scans any apps. It is an anti virus, it does data backup,plus it has a missing device app built in ~ you know how you mis place your phone, and you put the volume way down or on vibrate? so there goes the idea of calling yourself, well this app is awesome go to the website on your computer mylookout.com and do a search and presto it will turn the volume up and all that so you can easily find your EVO (or any android running phone. ) love the app and it is so cheap.FREE

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links