Language Problem

This is a discussion on Language Problem within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; I inadvertently changed my phone from English to Spanish and I don't know where I did that and have been looking for a while to ...

Thread: Language Problem

Language Problem

I inadvertently changed my phone from English to Spanish and I don't know where I did that and have been looking for a while to no avail. Can anyone help me please!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by warmhart8 View Post
    I inadvertently changed my phone from English to Spanish and I don't know where I did that and have been looking for a while to no avail. Can anyone help me please!
    Press "Menu" button from the home screen, bottom right hand square will be "Settings", press this.

Scroll down until you see an "A" that looks like a keyboard key. Press that, and then "Select locale" will be the on the top. Press this and select "English"

Hope this helps.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for this. Have changed my phone to Spanish now. Just so much more beautiful language. The bottom of my phone says Telefono LOL.

You could have just swapped with warmhart8 LOL

Unhappy Language slection should be easier

Quote Originally Posted by Varo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by warmhart8 View Post
    Press "Menu" button from the home screen, bottom right hand square will be "Settings", press this.

Scroll down until you see an "A" that looks like a keyboard key. Press that, and then "Select locale" will be the on the top. Press this and select "English"

Hope this helps.

What we REALLY RFEALLY need is abilty to switch with a tap between languages. If you saw the way Apple does it on the touch you would see the way it OUGHT to be. Makes tweeting in multiple languages MUCH easier. EVO only haw two languages too, English and Spanish and NO dictionary in other than English. :confused:

Smile Sorry, headspace problem Language OK

I did some more research and after carefully looking at settings I see you can set keyboard and text on screen separately and you can switch with just a tap on the selection on the keyboard itself and that it does have at least some words in the dictionary and that there are many more than 2 languages supported, so sorry for acting prematurely here.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links