Phone storage space getting low...

This is a discussion on Phone storage space getting low... within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; So I went on a soundboard craze one drunken night. A few days later it said my phone storage space was low so I deleted ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phone storage space getting low...

Phone storage space getting low...

So I went on a soundboard craze one drunken night. A few days later it said my phone storage space was low so I deleted a bunch along with some other apps I dont use yet I still continuously get the notification that I have low space...WTF...How do I fix this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

@DeputyDipShizz

Dude I have no idea I'm not gonna lie. I too am mad at sprint though so I thought I would share this with you.

This company called Boost is owned by sprint and offers rates way cheaper then sprint. I just emailed the Mr. Hesse on the Board at sprint whose email can be found @ Loyal Customers of Sprint - Unite! and supposedly he is going to srop my rates. Go email hesse and at least you can get your rates dropped.

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    @DeputyDipShizz

Dude I have no idea I'm not gonna lie. I too am mad at sprint though so I thought I would share this with you.

This company called Boost is owned by sprint and offers rates way cheaper then sprint. I just emailed the Mr. Hesse on the Board at sprint whose email can be found @ Loyal Customers of Sprint - Unite! and supposedly he is going to srop my rates. Go email hesse and at least you can get your rates dropped.
    Hmmm, I will have to look into this. Although I am happy with the rates I have.

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDipShizz View Post
    So I went on a soundboard craze one drunken night. A few days later it said my phone storage space was low so I deleted a bunch along with some other apps I dont use yet I still continuously get the notification that I have low space...WTF...How do I fix this?
    Synch your EVO to the desktop and check why it is taking up so much room. Delete the files you downloaded to ease up the space.

I changed my sd storage card to 16gb , plenty of room now.

Junior Member boricua_sprintdroids's Avatar
    Hey Im having the same problem now...i have deleted almost everything off my phone and hard reset it...any other suggestions..Im ready to take it to sprint to get it checked out.

I don't know if you have double twist or not. When I put double twist on my computer it auto sync all my music and movies. I had to delete it several times until I realized what was happening. Changed the settings and was good after that

I am going through the same thing as well. That's how I found this forum through google search looking for an answer. I uninstalled a few apps I do not use and it freed up a little space so that the warning is gone. I am not sure I understand jak89 what you did with Double Twist? I also have Double Twist on my phone and computer but I do not use them.

When i first loaded double twist it was set to auto sync when connected. Now i use my phone to tether all the time so everytime i plug in my phone it would start loading all my music and movies. So if i was on the computer for 3 hrs i'd have 4 more movies and every photo on my computer lol. Not an issue now that i changed the auto sync settings. Are you having sd storage space issues of internal space?

I had Double Twist on my computer also by I removed it. It was annoying me every time I plugged my phone into the computer. I think for me I just have too many apps. But I plan to go to the Sprint store to get a few answers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links