Bluetooth headset disconnects

This is a discussion on Bluetooth headset disconnects within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; I have an Evo and a new Jawbone Icon bluetooth headset, and periodically during a call it just disconnects and drops the call. Very annoying ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bluetooth headset disconnects

Bluetooth headset disconnects

I have an Evo and a new Jawbone Icon bluetooth headset, and periodically during a call it just disconnects and drops the call. Very annoying at a minimum. I've read some others online are having similar issues. Anyone else having this experience or can it be the phone? Will the 2.2 upgrade fix this? I know it will add voice dialing via the bluetooth headset, how about better performance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

my evo and the bluetooth in my honda insight work great together, there have been no issues and was very easy to set up

Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my Sprint Evo

I have a motorola bluetooth and so far no problems with disconnects. Does anyone know how to get the voice dialer working with the bluetooth?

Get update 2.2 That's a feature that will be included with update 2.2 froyo.

Sent from my Sprint Evo

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTech View Post
    I have an Evo and a new Jawbone Icon bluetooth headset, and periodically during a call it just disconnects and drops the call. Very annoying at a minimum. I've read some others online are having similar issues. Anyone else having this experience or can it be the phone? Will the 2.2 upgrade fix this? I know it will add voice dialing via the bluetooth headset, how about better performance.
    My Evo does the same thing with my Jawbone 1 - disconnects during a call and then by the time I get it on speakerphone it reconnects. I have discovered (through frustration) that when I turn off the wifi it stops disconnecting.

I did get that update for 2.1 last night. So far, the Jawbone seems to be working with the wifi on - but as you know - its an intermittent problem - so not 100% sure. I did manage to carry a 30 minute conversation without any bluetooth droppage. YMMV. Good luck!

Thanks, so there is hope yet.

Sent from my Sprint Evo

I am having an issue pairing my new evo with a mercedes E-class. This is the second evo that I have tried. When I took my phone in the first time, the sprint techs said that my phone was working fine with their equipment but the sales person went to the car with me, paired up the 1st evo that I was having trouble with and saw that although the car showed that the evo had paired with it, when i tried to make a call, it said "no service". He replaced the first evo with a second and for a couple of weeks, it worked perfectly. I have just returned from a four day trip (which I doubt has anything to do with anything) and my phone looks like it is ready to make calls, but when I try, it says "no service" and when I look at the bluetooth settings it says "paired but headset disconnected". Does anyone know of a download/fix?

I got issues with Evo along with Jawbone. My calls drop when my bluetooth is on. But this isn't the case if I disable the bluetooth. I did check the phone manufacturer & my service provider. But they say they ain't any fault. Would try out as said by "startacus" Thanks this had help to me.

Unhappy bluetooth dropped calls

Mine has done the same thing since I got it. I have an icon rogue but also have a rocketfish, stereo headset that does the same thing but seems to have much better range than icon. None of the updates so far have had any effect on the problem, wish i could fix this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links