evo battery

This is a discussion on evo battery within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; I took my evo in to get looked at. It acts weird when I plug it into the charger. The popped it open and said ...

Thread: evo battery

evo battery

I took my evo in to get looked at. It acts weird when I plug it into the charger. The popped it open and said the water stick is slightly damaged (it was barely red) so it would cost $100. I'm trying o just find out where I can get a Sprint evo replacement so I can swap water stickers. Any idea where I can find one or any battery that has the the same water sticker?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Why don't you just try a new battery? Costs less than $100.00 and it's likely that the battery is causing the weirdness. If the phone did get slightly wet, and you have let it dry for a couple of days, it should work fine.

One trick for drying out your phone is to turn the oven on to 200. When it gets up to temperature, turn the oven off right away. Make sure your EVO is powered off. Then put the EVO in and let it stay in there all day (or night.)

Do you know how I go about ordering extra batteries for the evo?

Lu eBay I just got two batteries and a charger for 10$. About a week for delivery

I got the same batteries as jak and they work great! The charger is a little on the cheap side but the whole package was only $10 and WELL worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by jak89 View Post
    Lu eBay I just got two batteries and a charger for 10$. About a week for delivery
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    I got the same batteries as jak and they work great! The charger is a little on the cheap side but the whole package was only $10 and WELL worth it.
    Ditto. Have not had a problem yet with them. I hear now you can find Red 1800mhamp batteries on ebay now.

Yea the 1800 mah pair is 20$

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links