Qik problem!!!

This is a discussion on Qik problem!!! within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Ok guys I'm trying to use video chat with Qik it's ok works great but I can't hear nothing the other person hear me but ...

Thread: Qik problem!!!

Thumbs up Qik problem!!!

Ok guys I'm trying to use video chat with Qik it's ok works great but I can't hear nothing the other person hear me but I'm not hear nothing. I see other EVO using video chat and have one button with a Micro but when I use Qik just have photo and end call button any question!? my version is 0.0.3.54:confused:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by usaflt View Post
    Ok guys I'm trying to use video chat with Qik it's ok works great but I can't hear nothing the other person hear me but I'm not hear nothing. I see other EVO using video chat and have one button with a Micro but when I use Qik just have photo and end call button any question!? my version is 0.0.3.54:confused:
    The one not being heard needs to hit the Microphone button. Don't ask me why, you'd think that if one didn't have to the other wouldn't, but that's what is going on.

Qik bowed out....

Quote Originally Posted by usaflt View Post
    Hi, been researching tethering my EVO tonight when I came across a news item that stated that Qik treminated service due to huge demand from Sprint customer. I think maybe due to huge EVO sales. Basically Qik said they could not meed the demand.

I never got around to using this service, Oh well maybe they will return at a later date.

CharO

I've just started using Qik with a friend that has an evo also. When video conferencing I can see her but can't hear anything. She can see and hear me fine. Anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Make sure you are both are running the latest version and same version. One earlier version had a "push to talk" feature. You had to touch a talk button.

also...i found that if both parties turn off bluetooth...audio works like a charm for both

Thanks for your response!! sorry for my delay but I'm working hard and no have time to do nothing!!!

Does anyone reccomend a free tethering app, or is there a benefit for paying for one?? Is it better or more reliable??

Quote Originally Posted by mannace View Post
    Does anyone reccomend a free tethering app, or is there a benefit for paying for one?? Is it better or more reliable??
    There is no difference between paid tethering or free tethering. It should be illegal for them to charge $30 extra for something that your phone already does. That's why I love my rooted evo and have no problem tethering.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
    Get 1 Free!
    http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417

Does anyone have problems with the voice dialer on the Evo? Or have issues with calls being dropped? I have five days left before the "30 days" expire. I'm thinking about trading for an Epic. I do like the Evo but I really rely on voice dialing and Best Buy is telling me that it's a software issue and will be corrected with an update. I think it may be my phone. They do not have any new Evo's to give me.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links