Alarm Clock issues

This is a discussion on Alarm Clock issues within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; So i set my alarm clock for 5:30am and have M-F checked. Media and Ring volume are up. 2/5 times it won't go off for ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alarm Clock issues

Alarm Clock issues

So i set my alarm clock for 5:30am and have M-F checked. Media and Ring volume are up. 2/5 times it won't go off for some reason(and its random)...anyone else have this problem?

Any recommendations for an alarm clock app?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

My alarms have always gone off. The only problem I've had is one time I could not shut the alarm off. I had to power the phone down completely to get it to stop.

Didn't go off this morning either..

I have one set at 6:30am and one at 7am....

Deleted both of those and made new ones..hopefully they go off tomorrow morning...

I have also had some issues with the alarm clock so i downloaded one off the app store. Now i set both alarm's so if one don't work the second does. Between the two i have had no more problems. Granted you should'nt have to do this but its better then being late for work

Mine wasn't working,I found it was selected by my automatic app killer,now its working

Damn the app killers

Lately I've noticed that my alarm clock has a snooze button. If i hit snooze, the alarm will go off again. If I drag down (dismiss) it shuts off the alarm permanently. Was this snooze button always there, or did that appear after the last update?
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

I found it was selected by my automatic app killer
    Task killers cause way more trouble than they're worth. The only one that I can recommend using is systempanel, but even then it's that app's OTHER features that I recommend it for, because it is way more than a task killer. I haven't used it to kill a task in a few weeks. And NEVER use autokill. Try something for me, delete your task killer, and use it for a week. I GUARANTEE you will notice a significant performance improvement.

Sorry i havent replied to any of you lately, been sick from food poisoning.

Anyways, i removed the task killer about a week ago after much research on different forums. I've come to the conclusion that it is unecessary and will give more probs than benefits. I also did notice a huge performance gain, side note, i never had the task program running in the background. Id open it and kill any tasks including itself. I also noticed a smll battery life gain.

Lastly, my alarms now work. I initially double checked and made sure it wasnt the app killer that was the root cause. I also noticed that my wunder radio connects to the servers alot faster, i would see it reconnect 10-15 times when i had the app killer installed.

I'm now thinking of unrooting my phone and just keeping it stock till the official 2.2 comes out. Thanks for everyone's replies.

I'm using the alarm for the first time today. I don't HAVE to wake up at the target time, so this is an experiment to see whether it works OK or not.
    I think it's majorly cool that I can wake up to Bonnie Raitt instead of a buzzer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links