Picasa on HTC EVO can not sign in

This is a discussion on Picasa on HTC EVO can not sign in within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; I can not sign into Picasa on my phone( Computer Windows 7 & Phone & G Mail & Picasa have the latest versions I checked ...

Thread: Picasa on HTC EVO can not sign in

Question Picasa on HTC EVO can not sign in

I can not sign into Picasa on my phone( Computer Windows 7 & Phone & G Mail & Picasa have the latest versions I checked 3 times today) . I use G Mail on my computer and Picasa on my computer. The User Name(MY G Mail Address) and the password are the same for my G Mail & Picasa on my computer. The User Name & Password for my G Mail on my phone are the same as on my computer. When I take a picture using my phone and press the icon at the bottom of the phone (Circle with 2 arrows pointing at 45 angle), Share via list comes up with Picasa on the bottom of the list. I press that icon and have to enter a Google account. When I enter my Google Account the message says Account Already Exsists on this phone. I cannot get any where from there. Any Help?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Problem with HTC sense

I believe this is a problem with HTC sence. I am having the same exact problem with my wife's HTC incredible. My HTC incredible works fine and uploads to picasa no problem so it is likely an installation issue. I am not sure how to fix it. Any help out there on this?

I'm seeing the same problem as well. I just recently linked Picasa to my Google account and it won't let me share pictures to Picasa. The only fix I've found so far is to remove your Google acount and readd it. When you readd the account it will resync all of your Google stuff including Picasa. Haven't tested it yet, don't feel like setting up my phone again. I think the big problem is linking Picasa to your Google account after you set it up on the phone. I guess it doesn't automatically update your account.

Well I can say that this does indeed work. I ended up resetting my phone and I can now upload to Picasa without any issues. Long story why I ended up resetting my phone, but I can say it does indeed work now.

I use the Picasa tool app for this without any problems. Is there some other way to upload to Picasa from the phone?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk.

From the Share menu in the Gallery you have the option to upload a picture to Picasa.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links