Two Questions

This is a discussion on Two Questions within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; Hi folks. I need some help and I have two questions: 1. Is it possible to disable "Recently Used Apps" from popping up when I ...

Thread: Two Questions

Two Questions

Hi folks. I need some help and I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to disable "Recently Used Apps" from popping up when I shake my Evo a certain way? It popped up when I picked up my phone to answer it. But then I couldn't answer the phone or get rid of the "Recently Used Apps" window until after I had missed the call.

2. What's the difference between an app like Advanced Task Killer and shutting down an app through Setting > Applications > Running Services. I ask because I have several apps (like tuneWiki and Astrid Tasks for example) where Advanced Task Killer says they're not running but under Running Services not only is tuneWiki (something called TuneWikiMPD) and Astrid Tasks Widget Update (I'm not even using the Astrid Widget on my homepage) running but they've been running for over 24 hours.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by MontyPython2000 View Post
    Hi folks. I need some help and I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to disable "Recently Used Apps" from popping up when I shake my Evo a certain way? It popped up when I picked up my phone to answer it. But then I couldn't answer the phone or get rid of the "Recently Used Apps" window until after I had missed the call.
    I would really like to turn this off as well. It's extremely annoying when this happens while using the camera (if you jiggle the wrong way while getting in place to take a picture you jump to the home screen or to recently used apps and miss the shot, AGH!).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links