duplicate contacts

This is a discussion on duplicate contacts within the HTC EVO 4G Tech Support forums, part of the HTC EVO 4G category; i have duplicates of almost every contact. when i go to edit, it gives me an option to select google contact or phone contact. i'd ...

Thread: duplicate contacts

Exclamation duplicate contacts

i have duplicates of almost every contact. when i go to edit, it gives me an option to select google contact or phone contact. i'd like to have one master record. how do i get rid of the duplicates?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

hi

Many users are reporting they then get duplicate contacts and I'm one of them. I've been using this Mac outlook and encountered same problem. A total headache as I have hundreds even thousand of contacts duplicated.,.you can imagine how frustrating it was. This deal breaker for me. Until I found Scrubly Duplicate Contacts Remover.I really need this for life. This is also been used by my friends and family. I'm very thankful of having this tool. I think you should also try this. Hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSmithWebGuy View Post
    Many users are reporting they then get duplicate contacts and I'm one of them. I've been using this Mac outlook and encountered same problem. A total headache as I have hundreds even thousand of contacts duplicated.,.you can imagine how frustrating it was. This deal breaker for me. Until I found Scrubly Duplicate Contacts Remover.I really need this for life. This is also been used by my friends and family. I'm very thankful of having this tool. I think you should also try this. Hope it helps
    I can't find this application in the droid marketplace. Do you have enquiries enquiries forego scan?

Oh I see. I think it's best to just check the website. www (dot) scrubly (dot) com
    Thanks..=)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links